Material Handler I (Branded, 2nd Shift)
Company: Epson America Inc
Posted on: October 20, 2019
Schedule: Monday - Friday; 2:45 pm - 11:15 pm
Must be able to work mandatory overtime when needed. ABOUT
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people,
things and information with its original efficient, compact and
precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet
printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart
glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is
focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations
in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including:
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug
* Generous paid time off, including sick time, vacation, and
* Income protection plans, including life insurance and short- and
long-disability programs paid by the company
* Bonus program for all employees
* Financial security plans including a 401K plan with company
matching and a retirement plan
* Educational reimbursement, employee assistant program (EAP),
adoption assistance, employee discounts and much more
Responsible for shipping or receiving inventory and non-inventory
goods within a specific area and maintaining the facility and the
inventories in an orderly condition. Builds strong relationships
with peers, other departments and managers to best meet company
goals and objectives.
Distribution Center Operations
* Accurately picks, packs and ships customer orders.
* Performs accurate putaway of inbound shipments.
* Loads and unloads trailers and containers.
* Places appropriate documentation with outbound orders and inbound
product per instructions.
* Ensures all compliance requirements and special instructions are
* Conducts random quality control audits of inbound and outbound
shipments to ensure compliance.
* Complies with all WMS, TMS, and RF instructions.
* Completes housekeeping duties as assigned.
* Participates in cycle counting processes.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Operates equipment in accordance with safety procedures.
* Ensures assigned areas of warehouse are clean and orderly and
that inventory is in proper locations.
Quality and Environmental Management Systems
* Actively participates in the Quality Management Systems (ISO
9001-2000) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001).
Limited Experience - Entry Level (less than 2 years experience)
Must be able to carry or lift load of 50 pounds
High School Diploma
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Epson America Inc, Hamilton , Material Handler I (Branded, 2nd Shift), Professions , Indianapolis, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!