Company: Telhio Credit Union
Posted on: August 15, 2019
*Base + Strong incentive structure* Telhio is a full service credit
union offering our members online banking, mobile apps, savings
accounts, mortgages, and auto loans. The credit union philosophy is
helping people versus making a profit, earnings are returned to the
member-owners as higher savings rates, lower loan rates, lower
fees, more convenient locations, new services, dividends, and more.
We are currently looking for an experienced Lending Consultant that
can support loan growth and member retention by providing
extraordinary service to our membership, community and team. The
Lending Consultants are lenders that receive internal and external
calls from members to uncover their lending needs. They provide
members with products and services to best suit them to build
lasting relationships. They are problem solvers and solutions
specialist that collaborate with Underwriters, Processors and
Branch Retail teams. The Lending Consultant focus would be to use
Inbound and Outbound Lending techniques, which will provide
assistance in meeting Corporate Consumer and Home Equity loan
objectives. They also uphold and embody Telhio Core Values of
Caring, Commitment and Integrity. Responsibilities:
- Meets or exceeds activity metrics for loans, payment
protection, outbound calls, inbound calls, customer service and
- Outbound calling, using lead list and network, to target both
existing members with lending needs and external potential members
who meet the qualifications to become a member and have a need base
for one of our lending products.
- Demonstrates active listening and uses effective questioning
skills to gather member needs.
- Inform Members about Products & Services other than those
requested (including current promotions) based on each member's
financial information learned during interactions.
- Maintaining detailed tracking of pipeline management and of
prospect data and activities.
- Scheduling member due dates for obtaining documents, ordering
appraisals, and aligning closing dates and times.
- Identifying referral opportunities with other lines of business
within the Credit Union.
- Be able to build long lasting relationships where you are a
member's main contact for all of their lending needs.
- Knowledge of Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Listening to and Reading people
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate computer terminal and calculator
- MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook
- High School graduate or G.E.D.
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Knowledge of all consumer loan products
- 1 year of lending experience minimum
- Knowledge of regulations, policies and procedures
- Telhio applicants must be able to pass a background check
including: Credit, Drug Screen, Bondability, & Criminal
- Must have a valid/unexpired driver's license We provide Health,
Dental, Vision Disability, & Life insurance, complemented by free
gym memberships for employees enrolled in our Health insurance. We
offer a 5% matching, immediately vested 401(k) plan. Our generous
schedule for paid holidays, vacation and personal time allow you
the flexibility you need to maintain work-life balance; and we also
offer employee training and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, you will need to have good manual dexterity
as well as speaking and hearing ability. This position requires
sitting; some reaching; standing; some stooping or kneeling. The
employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. It is
expected that the employee will read, compile, compute and record
numerical and statistical data. Must drive occasionally. Telhio is
an equal opportunity employer0 Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Telhio Credit Union, Hamilton , Lending Consultant, Professions , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!