Sales & Admin Support - Pet Distribution
Company: Central Garden & Pet
Posted on: June 10, 2019
Our Pet Distribution segment is seeking a Sales & Admin Support
resource to join our team in our Fairfield, OH office. This
position will provide administrative support to the entire
sales/merchandising team and work closely with both internal
personnel and customers. The Sales & Admin Support reports to the
Office Manager. We are proud to have a brand new temperature
controlled facility and be able to offer employee discounts on pet
products. We also offer day shift hours with minimal need for
overtime work. Employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision,
and life insurance benefits effective the first month after just 30
days and a 401(k) plan with a matching contribution after just 90
days of employment. We have weekly recognition for meeting our
sites goals and we are conveniently located to restaurants. Central
Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ:CENT and CENTA), is a leading
innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for
the pet, lawn and garden supplies markets. Please see our web site
for additional company information www.central.com KEY
- Support sales/merchandising personnel/delivery personnel in all
facets of service.
- Monitor and track daily customer orders insuring accuracy,
timeliness of order completion.
- Manage invoices and credits on a daily basis.
- Manage RGA (Return Goods Authorization) process.
- Schedule/track freight pickups for returns.
- Manage supply order requests from field merchandisers.
- Handle large volume of inbound calls & emails requesting
information on product availability, shipments, and/or general
- Send daily tracking information for 3 rd party shipments.
- Enter Prelude credit adjustments and occasional bill only
- Special project as requested. IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- One-year previous customer service or call center experience,
especially in a retail environment.
- Must be detail oriented with exceptional organizational
- Ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Must be able to solve problems and handle complex customer
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks at
- Must have experience with MS Excel, Word and Outlook, knowledge
of Prelude is a plus but not required. Ability to work
independently without supervision and as part of a team.
- Must display professionalism, reliability.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, phone skills required.
- A demonstrated ability to work well in a cooperative,
collaborative team environment.
- General Office duties, extensive client interaction, client
follow up, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work
procedures, and instructions. WORKING CONDITIONS
- Primarily office environment, working in a sedentary position
with frequent use of PC and phone. We are an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic
protected by law. #LI-PRI
- Back Share
Keywords: Central Garden & Pet, Hamilton , Sales & Admin Support - Pet Distribution, Professions , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!