Service Technician - Paid time Off (PTO) and Holidays
Company: Woda Cooper Companies
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Service Technician for Alston Park Apartments
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Who We Are:
Woda Cooper Companies, Inc., and its affiliates are a rapidly
growing development, construction, and property management
organization headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The organization
specializes in providing quality affordable housing throughout the
Midwest and Central Atlantic regions. Woda Management & Real
Estate, LLC ("WM&RE"), the property management organization,
currently manages over 10,000 housing units in over 300 housing
communities. The management company has a concentration
specifically on communities funded via the LIHTC program, Rural
Development, and HUD Section 8, and other affordable programs.
WM&RE has implemented Yardi Voyager software throughout its
The Janitor/Groundskeeper is responsible for cleaning buildings,
removing debris, keeping areas neat and tidy, vacuuming and buffing
floors and carpets, emptying trash receptacles, and replacing the
lining of trash cans
What is Needed:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or
- Must be able to read and speak English and follow oral and
- Experience working with cleaning chemicals.
- Light knowledge of plumbing, electrical, drywall and painting
is a plus.
- Interact positively at all times with residents and the public
to enhance the community image and ensure superior resident
- Create and maintain a customer-centered service culture by
demonstrating proactive hospitality with prospects, residents,
family members and fellow community associates.
- Maintain an attractive community appearance and overall
positive curb appeal.
- Complete grounds work such as: grounds pick up, sweeping and
light landscaping, including snow removal as directed
- Maintain a clean environment by mopping, window cleaning, trash
removal, carpet cleaning, bathrooms, amenities, common areas
- Assist maintenance team members with tasks as needed.
- Maintain all equipment and supplies in proper condition.
- Comply with company expectations as demonstrated in the
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance and additional ancillary
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Cell Phone Discount
- Paid time off, including 8 paid holidays & 2 additional
If interested, please submit your resume for consideration
Associated topics: coordinator, corporate, director, general
manager, luxury, manager, manager i, manager facilities, office
manager, property manager
Keywords: Woda Cooper Companies, Hamilton , Service Technician - Paid time Off (PTO) and Holidays, Professions , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!