Company: YAC Robot Systems, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
JOB SUMMARYBuild, fabricate, wire, test, troubleshoot, pack, and
install customer specific robotic automation systems. Must safely
maintain current and new equipment as necessary. Travel requirement
is approximately 30%-50% with overnight stays consisting from 2
days to 2-weeks at a time. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - -PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Practice safety while maintaining a clean and organized work
- Interface with customers and other departmental employees
within the organization.
- Coordinate directly with purchasing, engineering, sales, and
shipping in order to meet customer requirements. Coordinate packing
requirements and ensure quality materials are utilized in the
manufacture of robotic systems.
- Read and interpret electrical/mechanical drawings in order to
layout and build system assemblies and subassemblies.
- Responsible for system installation such as pulling and wiring
devices, running conduit and/or sealtite, and ensuring motors and
sensors work properly.
- Perform mechanic skills, including, but not limited to,
electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, and
repair of parts and equipment.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make
- Fabricate and/or modify parts through the use of a mill, lathe,
- Check tolerances of parts to verify drawing compliance.
- Safe operation and maintenance of a variety of hand and power
tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment such as a
welder, mill, lathe, drill press, forklift, and crane.
- Travel to customer facilities, follow their safety
requirements, in order to install, troubleshoot, and/or repair
installed equipment. Per customer policy, random drug/alcohol
testing will be required. Travel requirement is approximately
30%-50% with overnight stays consisting from 2 days to 2-weeks at a
- Other duties as necessary to ensure organizational success and
customer satisfaction.EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTSHigh School Diploma,
Associate's Degree in Related Field is plusQUALIFICATIONS AND
- Prefer 2+ years of experience in robotic automation or a
- Must show an understanding of computer skills and math skills
such as the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all
units of measure.
- Prefer an ability to read and interpret electrical, pneumatic,
and mechanical drawings.
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication
- Willingness to work any shift (as needed) and overtime as
required to meet customer deadlines.
- Prefer experience with some of the following
- Drill press
- Crane operation
- General knowledge of industrial customer service.
- Up-to-date professional and technical knowledge.
- Understanding of RIA Robot Safety Standards, OSHA Safety
Standards, and NFPA 79 standards is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize assignments.
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
Keywords: YAC Robot Systems, Inc., Hamilton , Automation Technician, Professions , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!