Senior Rental Coordinator
Company: White Cap
Posted on: May 14, 2022
A position at White Cap isn't your ordinary job. You'll work in an
exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have
a variety of career opportunities. The White Cap family is
committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being
deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our
associates are the driving force behind this commitment. Job
Summary Provide high level administrative and technical support by
assisting the Sales Support Supervisor. Duties may include
preparing reports, compiling statistics and other data using
spreadsheets and tables, and other general clerical
responsibilities. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Take incoming calls and provide information to callers or
transfer call to appropriate individuals.
- Ensure computer entries are maintained and up-to-date.
- Review and track sales staff inquiries, complaints, improvement
- Interface with sales staff on support needs.
- Compiles statistical data on sales status. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Frequent periods are spent standing or sitting in the same
location with some opportunity to move about. Occasionally there
may be a requirement to stoop or lift light material or equipment
(typically less than 8 pounds).
- No travel required. Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications - 3
to 5 years of experience in a related field. - Equipment rental
experience. If you're looking to play a role in building America,
consider one of our open opportunities. We can't wait to meet you.
Functional Area Sales Recruiter Sutterley, Brett Req ID WCJR-004947
White Cap is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer.
White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Hamilton , Senior Rental Coordinator, Professions , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!