Company: G&J Pepsi-Cola Bottlers
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Loaders serve our internal and external customers by quickly,
safely and accurately building pallets of product to be delivered
to our Express and Tel-Sell customers.Job Duties:
- Builds pallets of product accurately by identifying proper
location and quantity of product requested on build sheets.
- Identifies proper staging and loading area for pallets and
ensures that each pallet is staged and loaded correctly.
- Stacks products and builds pallets according to established
standards to ensure stability and safety of pallets; wraps pallets
securely either by hand or machine.
- Works with Load Auditors and Warehouse Management Team to
resolve problems, errors and mis-picks.
- Adheres to all company policies, standards and procedures (e.g.
OSHA and safety requirements, AIB and Pepsi standards,
Federal/State/Local laws); wears all required personal protective
- Communicates with co-workers, supervisors and management team
verbally regarding the status of work activities (e.g. loading
process) and other information; supervisor regarding questions or
issues with daily assignments.
- Completes time-off requests, equipment safety checklists, build
sheet forms and other required paperwork according to established
- Works assigned schedule, exhibits regular and predictable
attendance and works overtime as needed to meet workload demands.
Performs other related duties as required. Requirements:
- High School degree, GED or equivalent.
- 6-12 months of previous material handling experience in a
warehouse environment required; previous food/beverage warehouse
experience strongly preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 65 pounds manually and up to 2000
G&J Pepsi provides benefits-eligible employees with a
comprehensive benefits and perks package that goes well beyond the
number you see in your paycheck. From sponsored medical and income
protection coverage to a generous retirement plan and great
entertainment and retail discounts, G&J believes in rewarding
its hard-working employees for their contributions toward the
company's success.Diversity has power. It's an investment in our
present and our future. That's why we celebrate and respect the
rich culture and differences of our employees, customers, business
partners, and communities we serve.At G&J Pepsi, employment
decisions are made without regard to: race, color, religion,
national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: G&J Pepsi-Cola Bottlers, Hamilton , Loader, Professions , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!