Company: PCI Services
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Packaging Technician8946 Global Way, Hamilton, Ohio 45069West
Position Title: Packaging Technician
Location: West Chester, OH
Shift: 1st (8 AM - 4 PM)
Reporting To: Manager, Operations
Responsible For (Staff): no
Responsible for executing packaging operations in accordance with
clinical study protocol and packaging batch record, package and
label clinical supplies ensuring 100% accuracy and reconciliation,
meeting the project's scheduled packaging timelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for performing all aspects of packaging/labeling as
required, including the completion of pristine documentation.
* Documentation of completed steps in batch records for labeling
and packaging operations.
* Ensures production runs are executed efficiently with high
quality and minimal waste.
* Participates in Packaging Schedule meeting.
* Adheres to SOPs and job specific packaging procedures.
* Maintain a safe working environment and report potential
* Ensures the cleanliness of packaging areas is maintained through
good housekeeping practices.
* Adherence to local Environmental and Safety policies and
* This position may require overtime and/or weekend work.
* Knowledge of and adherence to all PCI, cGMP, and GCP policies,
* Attendance to work is an essential function of this position
* Performs other duties as assigned by Manager/Supervisor.
* Stationary Position: From 1/2 to 3/4 of the day.
* Move, Traverse: Up to 1/4 of the day.
* Operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, or place: 3/4 of the
day and up.
* Install, place, adjust, apply, measure, use, or signal: Up to 1/4
of the day.
* Ascend/Descend or Work Atop:
* Position self (to) or Move (about or to): 3/4 of the day and
* Communicate or exchange information: 3/4 of the day and up.
* Detect, distinguish, or determine: Up to 1/4 of the day.
On an average day, the individual can expect to move and/or
transport up to 50 pounds between 1/4 and 1/2 of the day.
* Skill testing requirements met at approved grade level for
* Basic Mathematical Skills
* Basic Computer Skills: Ability to perform basic computer tasks
and has the ability to operate common computer programs.
* Full Professional Proficiency: Ability to speak, read, and write
fluently and accurately on all levels pertinent to professional
* Intermediate Reasoning: Ability to apply common sense
understanding to carry out instructions that may be furnished in
written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems that
involve several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
* Ability to hold oneself in a professional manner.
* Ability to display excellent time management skills.
* Knowledge and understanding of GMP processes
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Keywords: PCI Services, Hamilton , Packaging Technician, Professions , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!