Diesel Maintenance Tech (C) 3rd Shift Mon-Fri
Company: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic
Posted on: January 7, 2022
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (C) Overview:
3rd Shift Mon - Fri
10:30pm - 7:00am
Red Classic (RCT)is a subsidiary ofCoca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.
(CCCI), the nation's largest Coca-Cola bottler. Our diesel/fleet
mechanics service both RCT and CCCI fleet equipment.
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* Competitive pay based on years of experience
* Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
* 401K Company Match
* Vacation & Holiday Pay
* Annual Safety Bonus Opportunity
* Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (C), located in Cincinnati, OH, works
closely with an experienced mechanic to gain ability and experience
in performing maintenance and repairs on all types of customer's
vehicles and equipment. The Fleet Maintenance Mechanic (C Tech)
also learns to recognize potential problems that could result in
mechanical failures and/or safety violations. The Fleet Maintenance
Mechanic (C Tech) must be equipped with personal toolbox.
Basic knowledge and understanding of vehicle maintenance and
ability to identify major components. Must possess basic computer
entry (PC) skills.
* Strong team player
* Quick study, self-motivated problem solver with a high degree of
integrity and be able perform job duties with direction on a timely
* Ability to comprehend and follow verbal and written
* Ability to diagnose and repair lights (required) and wiring
* Ability to perform minor repairs and wear item replacement
* Abiity to perform DOT inspections.
* Ability to maintain a clean and safe work environment
* Ability to perform occasional lifting of 50 lbs.;
* Ability to work in indoor/outdoor environments, noisy conditions
and near hazardous chemicals (paint, brake cleaner, etc.)
* Must adhere to company uniform and appearance standards
* Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external
* Must complete all required paperwork, adhere to and maintain a
high level of housekeeping.
* Able to work a flexible schedule and be able to vary the start
and finish times, possibly including weekends and holidays.
* Adhere to all Red Classic safety guidelines
* Must be at least 21 years old
* High school diploma or equivalency required
* Clean driving record
* Must have valid driver's license
* No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to
yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during
the previous three years
* No more than one accident in the previous three years
* No escalated moving violations in the last 7 years
Red Classic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic, Hamilton , Diesel Maintenance Tech (C) 3rd Shift Mon-Fri, Professions , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!