Posted on: September 17, 2020
- Assist other maintenance technicians in the repair and
maintenance of equipment.
- Clean and maintain grounds, parking lots, fencing and building
facilities (e.g., bathrooms, plumbing).
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or
in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Complete work orders, records, logs and other written or
computer-based documents according to established procedures.
- Operate material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving
machinery, and other powered equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment (e.g.,
lift trucks, pneumatic systems, material handling equipment,
hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, banana room equipment,
electronic and electrical equipment, etc.) according to
- Read and understand technical drawings (e.g., blueprints,
electronic/mechanical schematics) to repair/maintain
- Troubleshoot complex problems with equipment where the repair
is not immediately visible or obvious.
- 2 years' experience in industrial maintenance working with
electrical, electronics, and mechanical equipment (for example,
forklifts, conveyors, building equipment, automated equipment)
- Experience in blueprints, schematics, and equipment manuals
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Course work or certification in welding, electrical, mechanical
automation, or industrial electronics
Over fifty years ago, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop
and transformed it into the world's biggest retailer. Since those
founding days, one thing has remained consistent: helping our
customers save money so they can live better. When you join our
Walmart family of brands (Sam's Club, Jet.com, Hayneedle, Modcloth,
Moosejaw, Bonobos and many more!), you'll play a crucial role in
shaping the future of retail, improving millions of lives around
the world. Our associates have championed causes like U.S. job
expansion, responsible global sourcing, female entrepreneur
empowerment, and much, much more, establishing Walmart as a leader
in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment
opportunity. What could you accomplish with Walmart? Associated
topics: athletic, field, floor, grounds maintenance, labor,
laborer, park, rug, street, tree
Keywords: Walmart, Hamilton , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!