Company: Home Healthcare by Black Stone
Posted on: November 8, 2019
Currently Hiring Per Diem Homemakers to join our growing team in
Butler County! We offer WEEKLY Pay and Flexible Schedules.
The Homemaker is a non-certified non-professional worker who can
perform the basic life skills necessary to keep a household
functioning. May also provide companionship, monitor safety, and
run errands or transport the clients to appointments and
Home Care by Black Stone, a LHC Group company, is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
- Works under the supervision of the Case Coordinator, Clinical
Manager, or Agency Director with working hours being established on
a case-by-case basis.
- Performs tasks only as assigned in a written care plan
- Performs routine household tasks as assigned in a written care
- Changing linens
- Dusting and vacuuming
- Cleaning the bathroom
- Cleaning the kitchen, doing dishes
- Taking out trash
- Other household chores as assigned that do not require
strenuous effort (cleaning a closet, sweeping the porch, etc.)
- Run errands
- Meal preparation (grocery planning and shopping)
- NOTE: duties do not include heavy housework such as washing
windows, moving furniture, other chores requiring climbing ladders,
- Practices universal precautions, basic home safety, and
utilizes good body mechanics
- Understands and can implement emergency protocols
- Provides companionship
- Maintains records as required:
- Documents tasks preformed with each visit
- Keeps accurate time records
- Notifies supervisor of significant changes to the client's
situation, accidents, damage to the client's property, requests to
perform services not included on the assignments, requests to
change hours, etc.
- Previous experience in the home care environment preferred.
- Reliable transportation
- Must be mature and able to deal effectively with the demands of
a home health aide position. Able to read, write, and carry out
directions promptly and accurately.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: Home Healthcare by Black Stone, Hamilton , Homemaker, Other , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!