Sales Representative - Cincinnati, OH
Posted on: May 16, 2019
?Job ID:? 148877?Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope?, a CRH company, is the
leading supplier of products specified to close the building
envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window
wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights
and architectural glass.?Job Summary?To increase and maintain sales
revenues within designated territory. Promote and influencing the
sale of entire line of products and services consistent with
guidelines and strategy set forth by the company.? To manage given
territory which includes but is not limited to? profitable sales,
sales calls, sales action planning, formal reporting of sales
activities, credit resolution, LEED and Project Review submittals,
problem solving, technical assistance and assistance with accounts
receivables well as any other duties, within company guidelines,
required to service the customer base.?Essential Duties and
- Develop and implement a sales action plan including budgeting
and sales forecasts that will generate new sales and maintain
- Utilize sales tools and selling systems provided by the
company, such as Lotus Notes, Salesforce.com, Technical databases
including technical central databases.
- Implement sales promotion programs.
- Implement new marketing programs and prepare presentations for
customer base when needed.
- Cultivate existing accounts and manage as needed, including
inspections at customer locations and construction sites.
- Plan, set up, and manage trade shows and trade show activities
for the primary operational facility/territory.
- Compliance with all federal, state, local laws and regulations
that affect the Sales Department.
- Maintain sales reports and communicate customer activity,
competitor activity, and any other pertinent information relating
to the overall market conditions.?
- Follow all procedures set forth by the plant/company.
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks, and
adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential
functions of your job.?Requirements?To be considered for a Sales
Representative position, the following conditions must be met:?
- Minimum of 2 years of experience required.
- Ability to forecast, analyze, and strategize.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivation, and ability to
work independently and prioritize work.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities in the field and
within our support staff critical.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations with numbers,
fractions, and decimals normally acquired through experience and
- Computer skills required, CRM, MS Word, Excel and
Powerpoint.?What CRH Americas Offers You?
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and
internal promotion?About CRH Americas?CRH Americas has a long and
proud heritage as one of North America?s largest corporations. We
are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local
and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that
together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a
decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small
company environment while having the career opportunities of a
large enterprise.?Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope?, a CRH company, is a
great place to grow! If you?re up for a rewarding challenge, we
invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click
apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete
your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate
Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status
24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas
family!?CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer.EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click
We build your world, and we---re hiring! CRH Americas is the
largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North
America. We have 45,000 employees, operations in 46 US states and
seven Canadian provinces. You---ve probably logged thousands of
miles on highways and bridges we---ve built. Our utility vaults
power your homes, and our products can be found across the
continent, from residential homes to skyscrapers. We recently
adopted our parent company name to become CRH Americas. We have
four divisions - Americas Materials, Oldcastle Infrastructure,
Oldcastle APG, and Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope--. From roads and
highways, airports and runways, to bridges and buildings like
schools, stadiums, hospitals and homes, we have contributed to
building the U.S. and Canada from coast to coast. Come build an
exciting career with us --- the possibilities are endless. Search
for a job and apply today!
Keywords: CRH, Hamilton , Sales Representative - Cincinnati, OH, Other , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!