Home Care Associate
Company: LHC Group
Posted on: February 9, 2019
OverviewThe Home Care Associate is responsible for providing various non-skilled patient-related services, to meet personal and homemaking services in order to provide comfort, safety, and independence to clients.?**We offer FREE?Home Care Associate Training Classes and a Sign on Bonus!!**?LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose:?It's all about helping people.?Black Stone proudly offers a variety of home care services in Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, Toledo, and neighboring counties.??Easy apply.? Apply is less than 3 minutes!???Keywords:?Home Health Aide, HHA, HCA, STNA, CNA, Nurses AideAdditional Details
- Performs necessary tasks effectively with clients 60 years of age or older with minimal direct supervision?
- Follows patient care plans developed by Nursing Supervisors?
- Documents all activities and client information?
- Follows company policies and procedures on charting?
- Exercises good judgment when accepting or rejecting an assignment?
- Accepts responsibilities when delegated by the nurse in charge or Client Service Manager after the appropriate orientation?
- Completes all paperwork in a timely manner in order to meet company deadlines?
- Acts as the face of Black Stone?
- Performs other duties as assigned?Home Health Aide (HHA/CNA/STNA) Job Benefits :
- Competitive compensation?
- Bonus Opportunities?
- Flexible Hours?
- 401(k) with company match?
- Health Insurance (after one year of employment and an average of 30 hours/week)
- Friendly Work Atmosphere!?QualificationsLicense Requirements
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.Additional State Specific Requirements
- AL, AZ, GA, KY, MO, MI, NC, OH, SC, WV - Successful completion of a competency evaluation.
- One year of aide experience under RN supervision, or current STNA or?C.N.A certificates.
- If above criteria is not met a FREE home health aide training class is offered!Skill Requirements
- Must be mature and able to deal effectively with the demands of a home health aide position. Able to read, write, and carry out directions promptly and accurately.?
Keywords: LHC Group, Hamilton , Home Care Associate, Other , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!