Home Care Associate
Company: LHC Group
Posted on: October 12, 2018
OverviewThe Home Care Associate is responsible for providing various non-skilled patient-related services, to meet personal and homemaking services in order to provide comfort, safety, and independence to clients.?**We offer FREE?Home Care Associate Training Classes and a Sign on Bonus!!**?Home Care by Black Stone, through a variety of care options, meets in-home care needs of the elderly and disabled. Our 500+ nurses, therapists, and home care aides are people with a passion to make life easier for our clients. From companionship to nursing, we help the frail and disabled remain safe, active and comfortable in the familiar surroundings of home. Through various home care services and funding sources, the Black Stone Family of Care is ready to assist with any home care need. Our family of in-home care services includes:??Black Stone proudly offers a variety of home care services in Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, Toledo, and neighboring counties.??Easy apply.? Apply is less than 3 minutes!???Keywords:?Home Health Aide, HHA, HCA, STNA, CNA, Nurses AideAdditional Details
- Performs necessary tasks effectively with clients 60 years of age or older with minimal direct supervision?
- Follows patient care plans developed by Nursing Supervisors?
- Documents all activities and client information?
- Follows company policies and procedures on charting?
- Exercises good judgment when accepting or rejecting an assignment?
- Accepts responsibilities when delegated by the nurse in charge or Client Service Manager after the appropriate orientation?
- Completes all paperwork in a timely manner in order to meet company deadlines?
- Acts as the face of Black Stone?
- Performs other duties as assigned?Home Health Aide (HHA/CNA/STNA) Job Benefits :
- Competitive compensation?
- Bonus Opportunities?
- Flexible Hours?
- Paid Vacation?
- 401(k) with company match?
- Health Insurance (after one year of employment and an average of 30 hours/week)
- Friendly Work Atmosphere!?QualificationsLicense Requirements
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.Additional State Specific Requirements
- AL, AZ, GA, KY, MO, MI, NC, OH, SC, WV - Successful completion of a competency evaluation.
- One year of aide experience under RN supervision, or current STNA or?C.N.A certificates.
- If above criteria is not met a FREE home health aide training class is offered!Skill Requirements
- Must be mature and able to deal effectively with the demands of a home health aide position. Able to read, write, and carry out directions promptly and accurately.IND1018
Keywords: LHC Group, Hamilton , Home Care Associate, Other , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!