Replenishment Assistant (West Chester, OH) Hybrid Role: Mix of Onsite & Virtual
Company: Disability Solutions
Location: West Chester
Posted on: September 8, 2023
Join Our Community of Food People!The Replenishment Assistant
will Team Up with sales and supply chain to ensure our customers
receive complete orders and have great experiences in all
interactions with US Foods. This includes executing drop ship
billings to customers, approving Credit and Debit Memo Requests
(CDMR) and researching which requests can be billed back to
vendors. Execute against inventory management strategies to help
reduce waste and or losses. Execute Sales Incentive billings
(CASIS) to vendors and assisting Replenishment with the inventory
process, Demand Change (DCT) communication and Replenishment
reporting.Flexible Work Policy: The Replenishment Assistant
position has been segmented as Hybrid, meaning the work is a
combination of onsite (only 3 days per week) and virtual (2 days
per week). This position is based out of our location in West
Chester, OH.ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate stock status and shortfalls to the sales team
daily, follow up on urgent needs with Buyers and Logistics.
- Process all drop ships and execute the billing of all Vendor to
Customer drop ship orders. drop shipments and Exclusive Brand
orders (Scoop---), including updating item pricing and cost build
up and also requesting new product codes when needed.
- Process PIM requests for new products, including code
activation and item maintenance.
- Identify slow and dead products and execute the strategy to
move products out of the warehouse by shipping/billing to vendors,
transferring product to other US Foods's Markets, and working with
sales to sell products to customers. Also facilitate additional,
inbound, inter-company inventory transfers from other Markets.
- Approve customer credits for spoilage and out of date products.
Research if these credits along with damage product credits can be
billed back to the vendor
- Accumulate vendor billings from Marketing, Category Management,
and Replenishment and enter into CASIS billing system
- Assist replenishment with the Alert Date process on short shelf
life products, communicating demand changes to the Replenishment
Service Center, and replenishment reporting.
- Other work as assigned, to support the Area Replenishment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some college
experience is preferred.Related Experience/Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-year past experience in similar role.
- The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
with various cross-functional team members is critical.
- Must be savvy in the use of technology and have excellent time
- Proficiency and proven experience in Microsoft Office Suite,
including: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
and Microsoft WordPhysical Requirements: Ability to lift 10-15lbs
on an occasional basis required.***EOE
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National
Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Hamilton , Replenishment Assistant (West Chester, OH) Hybrid Role: Mix of Onsite & Virtual, Other , West Chester, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!