Assembler 2nd Shift
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Summary of Responsibilities:
Working as a member of a team, assembles component parts to company
specifications and customer expectations consistent with the
Bilstein's quality and productivity standards.
- Assembles component parts to company specifications and
customer expectations in a manner consistent with the company's
quality and productivity standards. Requires a sufficient
understanding of the functional operation of the items assembled as
well as the finished product.
- Inspects all parts for proper assembly and cosmetic defects.
Tags any non-conforming parts with re-work labels and places in
- Ensures all parts are assembled per specification.
- Maintains a clean workstation and cleans-up production areas as
- Sets up machines per work instructions.
- Learn all machines in work area.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrate a willingness to move to other lines and cells to
fill company needs.
- Follows all safety guidelines and wears all Personal Protective
- Proactively addresses situations and takes into consideration
the feelings, opinions and thoughts of others.
- Communicates test results, ideas and problems to production
technicians and engineers.
- Identifies discrepant materials/components both in writing and
verbally to supervisor.
- Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules and
within standard times.
- Performs all other tasks and duties as assigned by Line/Team
Leads or any other member of the mangement team. Your profile
- Possesses a stable work history, preferably in a manufacturing
environment, and a strong personal desire to work safely and
maintain a safe working environment.
- Demonstrates a strong customer focus along with a great work
ethic and willingness to do what needs to be done (without taking
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic math, including working with
decimals, and strong mechanical aptitude. Possesses a logical
method of problem solving and willingness to learn and improve
one's skills. Demonstrates a strong commitment to meet and exceed
customer requirements at all times.
- Must be able to work required overtime that can be substantial
during peak customer production periods.
- Possesses good hand-eye coordination and is able to perform
detailed work with a strong attention to detail and quality.
- Gains satisfaction from team accomplishments and takes pride in
- Sets high expectations and achieves results.
- Uses time wisely and is accountable to self and the team.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds, perform repetitious duties and
walk or stand for long periods of time on a daily basis.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints and work
- Demonstrated reliability, good initiative, committed, and
quality focused. Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. and be able to read, write, and
speak in English. Computer skills and knowledge of hardware &
- Basic use of a personal computer Certifications & licenses
(i.e. CPA, etc.):
- None required Position Demands:
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special
Your Benefits With Us
Bilstein has great benefits to offer!
A Safe and Clean working environment. Temperature controlled
Health, Dental & Vision Coverage within 30 days of permanent
401K Program with 50% vest at 1 year and 100% vest at 2 years
Paid Time Off + 13 Paid Holidays
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Company Bonus Program
Internal Growth Opportunities
Free Steel Toed Shoes
Keywords: thyssenkrupp, Hamilton , Assembler 2nd Shift, Other , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...