MA/LPN (Women's Health/OBGYN) - Bilingual Preferred***
Company: Primary Health Solutions
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Primary Health Solutions (PHS) is recruiting for an
MA or LPN, Bilingual Preferred, to join the Women's Health team!
PHS offers competitive pay, benefits, and a flexible
- Assists patients by answering routine questions, resolving
minor difficulties and giving directions to patients as authorized
by the Provider.
- Documents all patient communication in patient charts to
include any Provider directed instructions.
- Supports the patient through the education and information on
community resources, such as classes, support groups and pharmacy
- Provides education and support to patients and families as
directed by the Provider.
- Assists patients in basic self-management goal setting. Applies
basic active listening and behavior modification principles in goal
discussions with patients.
- Makes appointments as needed and directed by the
- As directed by the Provider, assists with routine office
examinations and procedures that may include administering
injections, medications, vaccinations, and blood draws.
- Documents all procedures in the patient's chart.
- Documents all patient interaction, tracks and attaches
laboratory and diagnostic test
- results to patient charts; communicates results and orders to
patients as directed by the Provider.
- Serves as a liaison to pharmacies (Ex. In regards to new and
refill prescriptions and follows up with patients as needed).
- Participates in both patient and practice level meetings.
- Assists with patient/population communications such as calls or
letters to remind of needed preventive or chronic care
- Prepares, cleans, and sterilizes equipment and exam rooms as
established by standard safety and clinical protocols.
- Properly handles the disposal of infectious/hazardous waste,
according to OSHA guidelines.
- Inventories and requests supplies.
- Actively participates in quality improvement activities such as
meetings, PDSA, pilots, data collection, evaluation of practice or
location performance metrics, etc.
- Support a shared goal model in order to achieve high-quality
care that is patient and family-centered
- Participates in scheduled pre-visit planning/huddle
- Facilitates coordination of care following hospital, ER
utilization or follow up from specialty providers
- May participate in team meetings and quality improvement
activities as necessarySUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:No direct
reports.Requirements:EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:High School
diploma or equivalent and graduation from an accredited program for
MedicalAssistants. MA Registration or Certification preferred but
Keywords: Primary Health Solutions, Hamilton , MA/LPN (Women's Health/OBGYN) - Bilingual Preferred***, Other , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!