RN - Hamilton - 2 Main IMC/Stepdown - FT/Nights
Company: Kettering Health Network
Posted on: January 25, 2023
RN - Hamilton - 2 Main IMC/Stepdown - FT/NightsUS-OH-HamiltonJob
ID: 2022-37318Type: Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category: Registered
NurseKH HamiltonOverviewSign-on Bonus! Up to $45,000 available to
eligible applicantsKettering Health is a not-for-profit system of
13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving
southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care
experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our
service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it's by
providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of
health care professionals, or serving others through international
outreach. Responsibilities**Possible Incentives for external
- Up to $45,000 Sign-on Bonus based on shift and experience
- Relocation Bonus available (amount may vary dependent on the
distance of the move)
- Returning employees must not have been employed by Kettering
Health for the last 6 months prior to rehireResponsibilities
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in providing
nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with
other health care providers.
- The RN is accountable for his/her own professional development
and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Utilizing organizational resources, the RN acts as a patient
advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care
and participation in performance and practice improvement
- The delivery of nursing care within the Kettering Health
Network reflects the missions, vision, values, and philosophies, of
the organization and nursing departmentsQualificationsApplicants
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (NLN, ACEN, or
CCNE) if they are a new graduate nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed
within 5 years of hire).
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five
or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful
completion of a refresher course.
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of
Keywords: Kettering Health Network, Hamilton , RN - Hamilton - 2 Main IMC/Stepdown - FT/Nights, Other , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!