RN - Hamilton - Hyperbaric & Wound Care - PT/First Shift
Company: Kettering Health Network
Posted on: November 26, 2022
RN - Hamilton - Hyperbaric & Wound Care - PT/First
ShiftUS-OH-HamiltonJob ID: 2022-38589Type: Part-Time# of Openings:
1Category: Registered NurseKH Hamilton POBOverview Kettering Health
is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120
outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to
transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for
every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action
every day, whether it's by providing care in our facilities,
training the next generation of health care professionals, or
serving others through international outreach.
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in providing
nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with
other health care providers.
- The RN is accountable for his/her own professional development
and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Utilizing organizational resources, the RN acts as a patient
advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care
and participation in performance and practice improvement
- The delivery of nursing care within the Kettering Health
Network reflects the missions, vision, values, and philosophies, of
the organization and nursing departmentsQualificationsApplicants
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (NLN, ACEN, or
CCNE) if they are a new graduate nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed
within 5 years of hire).
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five
or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful
completion of a refresher course.
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of
practiceQualifications Schedule: 7:30-5:30, 2-3 days a weekNo
WeekendsNo HolidaysNo Call #PM21PI196201637
Keywords: Kettering Health Network, Hamilton , RN - Hamilton - Hyperbaric & Wound Care - PT/First Shift, Other , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!