Company: Brook & Whittle
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Various Roles Available - Weekend Shift (Saturday, Sunday and
Monday 4:55 am until 5:05 pm).
Work with the industry's most cutting-edge technology in a clean,
climate controlled facility. We offer competitive pay, amazing
benefits, paid training and plenty of advancement
Brook and Whittle LTD , is currently seeking full-time Machine
Operators for Weekend Shift (Saturday, Sunday, Monday 4:55 am until
5:05 pm) at its Hamilton, OH facility. This position will report
directly to the Production Supervisor and will be responsible for
safely and efficiently operating machines to ensure the highest
quality labels are sent to customers.
- Competitive Pay
- Climate controlled facility (that's right, air conditioning and
- Health, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; 401(K)
- Career development/mentorship opportunities
- Quick and steady advancement
- Position Type
- Effectively perform machine operations - converting post-press
product into finished product by following job ticket
- Responsible for ensuring that machines are operating
efficiently while producing product that conforms to quality
- Accurately setup machines to cut and rewind to specific
- Perform and document quality checks to ensure compliance with
company standards and customer specifications.
- Retrieve cores, boxes, and other supplies and materials for the
machine and daily operation.
- Inspect equipment for defects and perform maintenance duties as
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and job
tickets, as well as comprehend verbal instructions.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Safely and efficiently perform all essential job functions in
accordance with company policies and operating procedures.
- Participate in department meetings, training, and continuous
- Serve as an example of what our company values most:
innovation, respect, integrity, creativity and collaboration.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1 year of machine operator experience, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience is preferred, but not
- Basic math skills and understanding of metric and standard
- Detail-oriented and capable of following standard work
- Ability to learn quickly and adopt new technologies in a
- Operate safely and efficiently while producing high quality
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively with a
Brook & Whittle Ltd. is one of North America's leading Sustainable
Labeling Solutions providers, producing pressure sensitive,
flexographic and shrink sleeve labels for many of the nation's
leading brands. The company serves multiple consumer markets,
including Personal Care, Beverage, Food, Nutraceuticals, Wine &
Spirits, and Household Chemicals.
The company's rapid growth can be attributed to its world-class
staff of employees and its commitment to sustainability, print
innovation, and the latest technological advancements. Wouldn't it
be cool to go into a store, pick up a product and say we make that
Our culture is first and foremost one of collaboration and
teamwork. We hold ourselves to high professional, ethical, and
fairness standards. We have zero tolerance for anything less. We
celebrate our diverse workforce and reward good performance through
our recognition program, advancement opportunities, and our
compensation structure. We welcome you to consider being a part of
this great team.
Brook & Whittle LTD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brook & Whittle
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
Brook & Whittle expressly prohibits any form of workplace
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper
interference with the ability of Brook & Whittle LTD's employees to
perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be eligible to work in the United States without
Keywords: Brook & Whittle, Hamilton , Production Employee, Other , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!