Customer Service Representative - Hamilton, OH
Company: CRH Plc.
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Job ID: 465261
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope - is the leading supplier of
value-added, glazing-focused, interior, and exterior products and
services. We design, engineer, test, and manufacture solutions in
engineered curtain walls, storefronts, entrances, architectural
glass, shower enclosures, glazing hardware, windows, railings, and
- Earn $20 per hour
- Full Time
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Advancement Opportunities
- DailyPay Partners (Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow)
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative for our Hamilton,
OH manufacturing facility. The CSR is responsible for ensuring
orders are entered accurately for production.
This role isn't just a job - it's a starting point to a fulfilling
career with a great company. We hire motivated individuals who want
to grow with us. We will equip you with the knowledge and skills
that you need to be successful. We have an incredible track record
of promoting from within at our Wright City location. Opportunities
to advance into higher roles of responsibility and pay are
abundant. You can be our next success story.
This role is perfect for the individual who approaches their work
in a professional manner, who loves to be a part of a team, and who
wants to help us get better, every single day. If that sounds like
you, come join this industry leader!
- Maintain broad knowledge of clients, products and services of
- Document customer interactions and transactions
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns, demonstrate
empathy, and be an advocate for the customer
- Accurately process phoned, faxed, and e-mailed quotes and
orders in accordance with cut off times and other time constraints
that may exist
- Coordinate between sales and production to meet customer
- Maintain good communication channels with product and support
- Communicate with customers to determine expected delivery date
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer's
complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and
explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting
correction or adjustments; following up to ensure resolution
- Assist sales staff with expediting orders and communications
with the production floor
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely performing tasks and
adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential
functions of the job.
- A minimum of 1-year previous customer service experience in a
- Strong organizational and listening skills
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work with
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment to meet
- Ability to communicate effectively and conduct themselves
professionally, with excellent written and verbal
- Ability to read and perform mathematical calculations, and
write measurements in number fractions at a high school education
- Ability to read, interpret, and understand drawings and
- Computer experience and accuracy in numeric typing
Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope has partnered with DailyPay to offer you
the ability to access your earnings before your next paycheck based
on current hours worked. You can transfer your earnings instantly
for $2.99 per transaction or the next day for $1.99. Certain terms
and conditions apply.
What OBE Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and
OBE has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of family
businesses, regional companies, and large enterprises that together
form the OBE family. OBE operates in a decentralized, diversified
structure that allows you to work in a small company environment
while having the career opportunities of a large organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the
first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be
brought to our official employment application. Please complete
your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our
system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day.
Thank you for your interest!
OBE is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: Oct 6, 2022
Keywords: CRH Plc., Hamilton , Customer Service Representative - Hamilton, OH, Other , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!