Company: Brook & Whittle
Posted on: November 18, 2022
This position will report directly to the Production Supervisor and
will be responsible for safely and efficiently operating machines
to ensure the highest quality labels are sent to customers. We are
hiring for a weekend shift - Saturday, Sunday and Monday 4:55 am
until 5:05 pm.
- Effectively perform machine operations - converting post-press
product into finished product by following job ticket
- Responsible for ensuring that machines are operating
efficiently while producing product that conforms to quality
- Accurately setup machines to cut and rewind to specific
- Perform and document quality checks to ensure compliance with
company standards and customer specifications.
- Retrieve cores, boxes, and other supplies and materials for the
machine and daily operation.
- Inspect equipment for defects and perform maintenance duties as
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and job
tickets, as well as comprehend verbal instructions.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Safely and efficiently perform all essential job functions in
accordance with company policies and operating procedures.
- Participate in department meetings, training, and continuous
- Serve as an example of what our company values most:
innovation, respect, integrity, creativity and collaboration.
- Basic math skills and understanding of metric and standard
- Detail-oriented and capable of following standard work
- Ability to learn quickly and adopt new technologies in a
- Operate safely and efficiently while producing high quality
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively with a
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1 year of machine operator experience is preferred however, not
Brook & Whittle Ltd. is one of North America's leading Sustainable
Labeling Solutions providers, producing pressure sensitive,
flexographic and shrink sleeve labels for many of the nation's
leading brands. The company serves multiple consumer markets,
including Personal Care, Beverage, Food, Nutraceuticals, Wine &
Spirits, and Household Chemicals.The company's rapid growth can be
attributed to its world-class staff of employees and its commitment
to sustainability, print innovation, and the latest technological
advancements. Wouldn't it be cool to go into a store, pick up a
product and say we make that label!Our culture is first and
foremost one of collaboration and teamwork. We hold ourselves to
high professional, ethical, and fairness standards. We have zero
tolerance for anything less. We celebrate our diverse workforce and
reward good performance through our recognition program,
advancement opportunities, and our compensation structure. We
welcome you to consider being a part of this great team.
Brook & Whittle LTD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brook & Whittle
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.Brook & Whittle expressly
prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability,
or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Brook
& Whittle LTD's employees to perform their job duties may result in
discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be eligible to work in the United States without restriction.
Keywords: Brook & Whittle, Hamilton , Die Cutter, Other , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!