Posted on: July 29, 2022
Why Choose Us?
Novolex is a leader in packaging innovation, choice and
sustainability. We manufacture products in paper, plastic and
sustainable materials for the food, retail, health and industrial
Our Sustainability Commitment
The Novolex sustainability vision is built upon three pillars: our
products, our operations and our people. Each is critically
important to our growth and future as a business. These pillars
form the foundation of our company-wide commitment to
sustainability, helping us achieve our ambitious goals through our
How You'll Perform the Role
- Perform various duties to install and maintain production
machines and the plant facility's equipment.
- Conducts machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive
- Provides emergency and unscheduled repairs of production
equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance
repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production
- Performs mechanic skills including but not limited to,
mechanical, and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging
and production machines.
- Performs electrical troubleshooting and repair on various
equipment and building maintenance.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to
perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make
- Will use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and
material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Safely operate and repair forklift.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly
What We Need From You
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug
- Work overtime as required.
- Ability perform the essential functions of the job with or
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a maintenance
mechanic/technician role in a manufacturing environment.
- Electrical training/experience with 480 3 phases/machine
- Experience with VFD Drives and PLCs preferred.
- Background with manufacturing methods, process improvement
programs and procedures required.
- Experience operating forklift equipment.
- Ability to successfully multitask in a fast pace
- The commitment to stay safe and to continue to learn and
- Satisfactorily completes training courses as determined by
,("title":"What You'll Get From Us","content":"
With safety as our top priority and a commitment to employee
well-being an important focus, we offer comprehensive and
competitive benefits that include medical, dental and vision
insurance (including Telehealth options) as well as a variety of
other well-being resources focused on mental, physical and
financial health. Specific benefits and well-being programs may
vary depending on where you work.
At Novolex, giving back to the local communities that support us is
important. Our Focused Giving Program prioritizes support for
organizations whose missions promote sustainability initiatives or
address food and hunger needs. We also encourage facility level
support of activities in the communities where our employees live
Training and Development
We offer constant opportunities for advancement. From skills
development to advanced education programs, training and
development programs and courses are available through Novolex
University. Programs include company and industry training
curricula, support for formal education through the Tuition
Reimbursement Program, and a Learning Management System that
supports and enhances employee skills at all levels of the
organization. Associated topics: crew, grounds maintenance,
hardscaper, landfill, landscaping, park, plant, pruner, street,
Keywords: Novolex, Hamilton , Maintenance Tech, Other , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!