Company: Standard Aero
Posted on: May 9, 2022
* Ensures the functional and acceptable status of the
non-destructive test equipment in accordance with the appropriate
* Determines the acceptance of parts and components for surface
condition in preparation for the non-destructive test process.
* Performs the specific non-destructive test process as identified
in the shop order work instruction.
* Processes the part(s) in accordance with the appropriate company
* Inspects and interprets the test results.
* Marks all unacceptable discontinuities for location and
* Documents the completion and test results of non-destructive test
* Ensures parts are cleaned following completion of NDT process and
in acceptable condition for further processing.
* Performs equipment and material maintenance checks in accordance
with the appropriate company process.
* Maintains records of all maintenance performed on the
non-destructive test equipment and materials.
* Liaisons with engineering, inspection and other personnel as
required to assist in researching and solving non-destructive test
* Maintains personal qualifications as stated in the appropriate
* Participates in continuous improvement of cell processes.
* Cross trains in other complementary skills and seeks endorsements
for those skills as needed to support production requirements.
* Moves between production assignments that utilize multiple skills
endorsements as needed to support production requirements.
* Participates in the cross training of other technicians as needed
to support production requirements.
* Responsible for observing all applicable safety requirements and
reporting immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
* Carries out other duties as assigned.
* Knowledgeable in and understanding of inherent and non-inherent
discontinuities found in materials.
* Knowledgeable in the requirements and methods of handling
materials processed at Standard Aero.
* Knowledgeable in the Workplace Health & Safety requirements.
* Ability to attain the internal non-destructive test process
* Proficient in technical writing.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (unassisted) for approximately
25% of the average work day.
* Regularly required to sit and stand for prolonged periods.
* Working knowledge of production management computer system and
other related internal control systems.
* Level II certification required
*Must be an U.S. Citizen
StandardAero is one of the world's largest independent providers of
services, including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and
overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior
completions and paint applications. The company is a global
enterprise that employs nearly 6,000 employees worldwide with
annual revenues approaching $3 billion. StandardAero serves a
diverse array of customers in business and general aviation,
airline, military, helicopter, components and energy markets. The
company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in
StandardAero is owned by The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG), a global
investment firm with deep industry expertise that deploys private
capital across four business segments: Corporate Private Equity,
Real Assets, Global Credit and Investment Solutions.
StandardAero is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, age, national or ethnic
origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, transgender status, genetic information, status as a
protected veteran, and basis of disability status or any other
federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Standard Aero, Hamilton , Inspector, NDT, Other , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!