Assembly / Entry Level Welder
Company: CorTech LLC
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Metro Staffing Service, a CorTech Company is currently hiring
assembly / entry level welder positions for a client located in
Fairfield, OH. Come join the team, and see what we can do to help
grow your career!
Assembly / Entry Level Welder Job Description:
- Welding / weld job changeovers, welding tip replacements and
- Conduct quality checks on product
- Minor machine maintenance
- Inspection and cleaning of machines.
- Checking air pressure gauges on machines
- Ensure that each weld cell has the right containers for
- Equipment inspections using paperwork to make sure that weld
cycles and air pressure fall are correct.
Assembly / Entry Level Welder Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and perform basic mathematical
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to Mig Weld.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Walk, stand, twist, bend, reach, stoop and climb ladders
APPLY TODAY for this great opportunity! We look forward to working
Keywords: CorTech LLC, Hamilton , Assembly / Entry Level Welder, Other , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!