Company: Frisch's Restaurants, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
"Primary Purpose of Position: The Dish Attendant, under
management supervision, is responsible for maintaining the
cleanliness and sanitation of all tableware, glassware, and cooking
utensils by using both mechanical and manual cleaning methods in
accordance with Frisch's standards. The Dish Attendant is
responsible for the soups, filling temping, etc. They are also
responsible for the general cleanliness of the dishwashing area and
the care and maintenance of the equipment under their control and
such other duties that may be assigned. Responsibilities:
- Ensures all pots, pans and other kitchen/dining essentials are
clean and ready for use by hand washing and utilizing the dish
machine, then properly storing them for their next usage.
- Monitors wash and rinse temperatures and reports problems to
- During periods of high volume the Dish Attendant maintains a
calm demeanor, while remaining on task and maintaining proper
sanitation procedures to ensure that clean dishes are available as
necessary and the restaurant continues to operate within our high
- The Dish Attendant monitors all soups temperatures and fills as
necessary. Additionally, as a team player and as time permits
during a shift, with management approval, provides assistance to
coworkers as necessary.
- Responsible for making sure the guest health is protected using
the highest standard of cleanliness in all areas of the
- Follows Frisch's Operational policies and procedures, including
those for safety and security, to ensure the safety of all
employees and guests during each shift.
- Sweeps and mops all floors after lunch rush; prior to shift
change, after dinner rush and at closing.
- Cleans and stocks employee and customer restrooms as specified
- Responsible for parking lot cleanliness by sweeping, picking up
trash and emptying trash cans as necessary.Requirements:
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an
extended period of time
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Preferred knowledge of operating dishwashing machinesPhysical
Demands & Work Environment
- Interior of restaurant typically on carpeted and/or tile floors
with changing surfaces (spills, grease, and debris)
- Must be able stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, push, pull,
climb stairs and regularly lift and carry up to 30 pounds and
occasionally lift up to 80 pounds
- Good hearing, visual and speaking skills
- Must have good mobility of fingers, hands, wrists and
- Ability to be on feet during entire shift
- Ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature, and
frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing
- Work in environment where smoke, fumes, steam and other
airborne articles are present
- Work around, handle, operate and control hot equipment and
products in a safe manner"
Keywords: Frisch's Restaurants, Inc., Hamilton , Dish Attendant, Other , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!