Position: Customer Care Associate
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Job Title: Customer Care Associate
Reports To: Customer Care Manager
Location: Cincinnati, OH
It is an exciting time to be part of the PatientPoint® team! We
believe that a strong, team-oriented environment is key to the
success of any endeavor. We are looking for talented team members
who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Summary / Objective
Responsible for top notch service to ensure high-level customer
satisfaction is maintained and exceeded. Represent the voice of the
customer by understanding their needs and expectations. It is the
job of the Customer Care Associate to guide our customers to
continual success and shepherd them clear of difficulty.
Maintaining a positive attitude and a willingness to champion
through any issue with clear communication is vital to the success
of this role.
- Daily inbound/outbound customer interaction by phone/email
- Role will be a mix of remote from home and in office
- Prior successful experience delivering technology solutions to
all levels within an organization.
- Build relationships and engage practices to drive loyalty and
expand program knowledge and usage.
- Set and maintain realistic and attainable customer
- Ensure that service level standards are maintained and adhered
to based on the type of service/activity.
- Document all relevant conversations in multiple sources as
- Support internal platforms and customer relationship management
tools for the best customer outcome.
- Schedules and coordinates the flow of work between departments
to maximize productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain expert knowledge of PatientPoint products and
- Presents features, benefits of current products, and works
collaboratively with cross-functional teams focused on meeting
- Maintain professional demeanor and continuously represent
PatientPoint Brand in a positive manner.
- Adhere to Key Productivity Indicators (KPI) as assigned by
Requirements and Desired Characteristics
- Associate degree or combination of education and experience
- At least 2 years' experience working in a customer service role
- Superior interpersonal skills, demonstrating a passion for
being helpful and empathetic while using effective troubleshooting
techniques for hardware-oriented problems.
- Proven track record of successfully resolving customer issues
and increasing customer satisfaction (required)
- Knowledge and expertise in or the ability to rapidly learn the
Company's products and services (required)
- Solid functional experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and
- Excellent phone presence and etiquette (required)
- Demonstrated problem solving and independent judgment skills
with ability to acknowledge when issues should be escalated.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to retain the
knowledge of product, procedures, and customers.
- Must be able to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced
and constantly changing team environment.
- Ability to switch rapidly between tasks with no loss in
efficiency and effectiveness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to explain our products and processes to our third-party
vendors and customers.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations and flexible in
changing work environments.
- Ability to display strong organization and prioritization
skills by planning work efforts to maximize efficiencies and
- A passion for exceptional customer service by identifying
problems and offering solutions to customers over the phone.
- Reliable, prompt, responsive but also proactive.
This is an excellent opportunity and includes a competitive pay and
benefits package, including health, dental, vision, disability, and
life insurance as well as 401(k) retirement plan with matching
company contribution, paid time off, and holidays. No relocation is
PatientPoint® is the trusted partner for tech-enabled patient
engagement solutions that enhance the patient experience across the
entire care journey. Our solutions create more effective
doctor-patient interactions and deliver high value for patients,
providers and healthcare sponsors. Through our 150k unique
healthcare provider relationships, PatientPoint's solutions impact
roughly 750 million patient visits each year, further advancing our
mission of making every doctor-patient engagement better®. Learn
more at patientpoint.com.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V
Keywords: PatientPoint, Hamilton , Position: Customer Care Associate, Other , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!