RN - Fort Hamilton Hospital - 5 Main (Med/Surg/Tele) - FT - Days
Company: Kettering Medical Center Network
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine
hospitals,Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities
serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality
maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's
leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine
surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians,
Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare
experience with world class health services for every stage of
life. Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary
ofKettering Medical Center.
As afaith-based organizationwe are dedicated to treating all
patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference.
Multi-denominationalSpiritual Servicesare offered at the network
Fort Hamilton Hospital Overview
- Fort Hamilton Hospital has been serving the Hamilton community
for over 90 years.
- Leads the way to better health in the Butler County area,
serving patients from Fairfield, Oxford, Cincinnati, Middletown and
- Fort Hamilton Hospital offerings include maternity, emergency,
the most advanced wound healing in Butler County, and a range of
- In 2020, Fort Hamilton received an "A" from the Leapfrog Group,
a national patient safety watchdog, ranking among the safest
hospitals in the United States.
- Full-service, community hospital licensed for 203 beds.
- In 2020, Fort Hamilton received several awards from
- America's 250 Best Hospitals (2018-2020)
- America's 100 Best Pulmonary Care (2018-2020)
- Gastrointestinal Care Excellence Award (2020)
Responsibilities & Requirements
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in providing
nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with
other health care providers.
- The RN is accountable for his/her own professional development
and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Utilizing organizational resources the RN acts as a patient
advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care
and participation in performance and practice improvement
- The delivery of nursing care within the Kettering Health
Network reflects the missions, vision, values and philosophies, of
the organization and nursing departments.
Applicants Must Have:
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (NLN, ACEN, or
CCNE) if they are a new graduate nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed
within 5 years of hire).
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five
or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful
completion of a refresher course.
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice
Keywords: Kettering Medical Center Network, Hamilton , RN - Fort Hamilton Hospital - 5 Main (Med/Surg/Tele) - FT - Days, Other , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!