Ultra Fast Fresh Order Filler
Company: Amazon Workforce Staffing
Posted on: August 30, 2020
Hourly pay rate: Earn $15/hr or more
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our
communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps
of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a
safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ
No resume or interview. You could start earning in as soon as 2-3
weeks after you complete your application.
You're on your way to joining the dedicated team at Amazon that
makes grocery shopping a lot easier.
As an Amazon Fresh team member, you'll work in a small warehouse.
This space is different than our other bigger buildings, it's more
like the size of a grocery store.
Amazon Fresh offers customers everything from cereal to ice cream.
This means that you will work in freezer and refrigerated spaces
for parts of your shift. It can be cold, but we'll provide you with
the right gear to stay warm!
Candidates must be 18 years or older with ability to read and speak
English for safety.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Use smartphone, manage apps, and scan bar codes
- Get grocery orders prepared for delivery
- Put new grocery inventory away
- Check for order quality
- Rotate tasks throughout week
- Communicate directly with customers both verbally and in
This is a full-time job, which means you'll work a steady schedule
for 40 hours each week. This may include weekends and/or night
What it's like in an Amazon Fresh warehouse:
- Your safety is important to us.
- We'll give you protective gear, such as a facial covering and
safety vest to wear.
- Temperature checks are being conducted at sites around the U.S.
Anyone registering a temperature over the CDC-recommended 100.4F
will be asked to return home and only come back to work after
they've gone three days without a fever.
- Associates are expected to follow social distancing guidelines,
participate in safety exercises such as daily stretching, and share
safety tips with co-workers.
- Flexibility is key. You should be open to working extra hours
and ready to work at a fast pace.
- You'll be on the move for your whole shift. Your shifts will
include standing in one place for long periods, walking around, and
climbing stairs. You will need to wear comfortable, closed-toed
- It can get noisy. We will give you hearing protection, if you
- The dress code is relaxed with a few rules to follow for
You will also need to be able to:
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during long
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move stuff
- Go up and down stairs (for sites with stairs)
- Handle a variety of products, including anything you can buy on
- Use technology like computers and smartphones
- Paid time off
- Health care benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Holiday pay opportunities
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program Learn more here:
Learn more about our hiring process here:
High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is
an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit
Keywords: Amazon Workforce Staffing, Hamilton , Ultra Fast Fresh Order Filler, Other , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!