Field Services Operations Manager (2nd shift)
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Business Unit: Job Summary: **This is a second shift 2-10pm or
Responsible for the planning, and execution of all team assigned
tasks. Ensures that a diverse set of implementation and support
activities are delivered successfully, leading teams to accomplish
objectives by managing all resources and activities and ensuring
that the goals and objectives of the implementation are
accomplished within prescribed time frame, funding parameters and
to customer specifications. Oversees the communication flow between
functional groups. Develops, motivates and coaches team to ensure
they achieve results. May manage a team including exempt and
non-exempt employees. Provides subject matter guidance to employees
as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive team
efficiencies. Responsible for meeting departmental budget.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and
recommendations to strategic plans and reviews. Prepares and
completes action plans, monitoring the status and overseeing the
team who is executing on the plan. Implements production,
productivity, quality, and customer service standards. Resolves
problems, completes audits, identifies trends, determines system
improvements, and implements change.
- Oversees coordination team scheduling activities and collaborates
with various functional departments? leads to ensure delivery of
implementations meet client objectives and client satisfaction is
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing
budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and
initiating corrective actions.
- Oversees quality assurance program for division through the
ongoing review of policies and procedures used by project
coordination teams. Analyzes challenges, problems, and process
breakdowns to ensure that lessons are learned and improvements are
- Oversees and develops policies to increase productivity, teamwork
and quality. Provides leadership on business processes and promote
a culture of efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Manages team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training,
assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining
employees. Communicates job expectations. Plans, monitors,
appraises, and reviews job contributions. Enforces policies and
procedures. Determines procedures, resolves operational issues, and
ensures personnel receive required information and documentation to
perform their tasks efficiently.
- Proactively analyzes processes and training needs to identify
opportunities for service delivery improvements and increased
. Develops, motivates and coaches team to ensure they achieve
- Reviews team KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) with supervisors
weekly. Coaches and develops remediation plans as needed to ensure
team members meet KPI objectives. Reviews team member
Recognizes, rewards, and retains exceptional leadership talent
within the team.
- Ensures project implementation plan is built and formally
delivered to client in presentation format.
- Becomes involved in sales-related efforts to secure
contracts/proposals as needed, which could include onsite travel
for pre sales process, ongoing customer health check meetings, and
- Acts as an escalation point for clients and internal team.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Job
- Bachelor?s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for
how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of
our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our
digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by
joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Keywords: Comcast, Hamilton , Field Services Operations Manager (2nd shift), IT / Software / Systems , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!