Informatica PC Developer
Posted on: May 26, 2023
1. Informatica Powercenter and SAP BODS hands-on experience, along with knowledge of pl/Sql
2. Design, develop, test and implement data pipelines based existing Informatica PowerCenter and SAP BODS and SQL Server technologies.
3. Review existing pipelines for opportunities to tune, optimize and harden
Creates ETL Dataflows, Jobs, Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows, Worklets using Informatica PowerCenter 10.x and SAP BODS 4.2 prepare corresponding documentation
4. Designs and builds integrations supporting standard data warehousing objects (type2 dimensions, aggregations, star schema, etc.)
5. Experience in developing scripts in a relational database i.e. SQL Server (TSQL and Stored Procedures) or Oracle using SQL/PLSQL Experience in performance tuning (Informatica/Stored Procs)
6. Working knowledge of software development methodologies like Agile Scrum experience
7. Should be able to independently handle root cause analysis and provide solutions for complex requirements
8. Work with users to gather requirements to understand the functionality to resolve user system issues.
9. Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to express information and ideas vividly.
10. Demonstrates aptitude in logical and analytical thinking, as well as displaying strong problem-solving skills to resolve production issues
Keywords: eTeam, Hamilton , Informatica PC Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Hamilton, Ohio
here to apply!