Hospice HR Generalist
Company: Queen City Hospice
Posted on: September 14, 2023
The founders of Queen City Hospice took the lessons learned from
their many years of experience in corporate America to create a
patient-centered hospice that maximizes resources at the bedside
while keeping operations local. Our passion is to provide patients
and their families with hospice care that is rooted in the
communities we serve. When end-of-life care is necessary, patients
and their families are in their most vulnerable time. Our
Ohio-based management team, through our locally-based clinicians,
can respond to the needs of our patients in a timely and
appropriate manner because we are local. We are also passionate
about providing our employees the right tools to do their jobs
effectively and provide the best hospice care in the Cincinnati, OH
area. We don't require high caseloads or unmanageable quotas, which
gives our team more time with each of their patients. Our top
priority is our patients and the people serving them. Schedule: M-F
this position covers Queen City Hospice- Mason, Queen City
Hospice-Fayetteville and Day City Hospice What We offer:
- Great culture and team atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D,
- 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match
- Generous time off accruals
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Merit Increases
- Employee Discount Programs What You'll Do:
- Handles employee questions related to employee benefits,
policies, and procedures questions, escalating to Regional and
Corporate HR support teams when appropriate.
- Communicates and supports HR related items such as benefits
updates, payroll, and policy changes, etc.
- Supports branch management and employees with payroll on a
weekly basis by reviewing timecards and answering payroll
- Acts as a liaison between recruiter and manager to schedule and
coordinate applicant interviews for the branch management team,
including assisting with up-to-date candidate dispositions and
- Provides branch management with advice regarding employee
relations issues, assists in documenting counseling records, and
participates as needed in disciplinary counseling sessions and
terminations with the supervisor as needed.
- Assist employees and managers in the Coordination of FMLA/LOA,
STD/LTD, workers compensation claims, and unemployment claims.
- Manages the HR Coordinator to ensure all employee records are
ACHC audit-ready, accurate and up to date including but not limited
to employee personal and medical files, performance reviews,
competencies, TB Tests, CPR, I-9s, etc.
- Ensures HR Director is up to date on all branch related HR
issues including but not limited to employee relations, leaves,
file maintenance and audits, etc. Qualifications:
- Three or more years of human resources administrative
experience or equivalent education/certification such as a
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel.
- Knowledge of employment law and regulatory compliance.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Prioritizes tasks and manages time with strong multi-tasking
- Valid driver's license with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state requirements. Text 4330 to to apply
Keywords: Queen City Hospice, Hamilton , Hospice HR Generalist, Human Resources , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!