Company: Wallick Communities
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Pay starts at $15/hour and goes up based on experience.No late
nights! Full time & part time positions available.Benefits:
- Pay on-demand - access your money as soon as you earn it
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free meals
- Company provided uniforms.
- Paid time off & Holiday Pay.
- Employee Referral Bonus
About Your Role as a Cook: You willprepare, season, and cook food
according to tested recipes for residents, visitors, and employees.
Great care goes into every meal for our residents, and you will
play a big role in providing residents a great dining
Your Responsibilities as a Cook:
- Responsible for cleanliness of large equipment in preparation
and serving areas.
- Plans cooking schedule so food is ready at serving time.
- Maintains quality of products throughout preparation and
serving by means of routine temperature checks and taste
- Sets up food in steam tables and delivers more food as
- Maintains portion control in preparation and serving.
- Checks left-over perishables in refrigerator and freezer and
arranges to use them.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- One to two years institutional or restaurant experience.
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally with co-workers,
residents, family members and business partners.
- Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from internal and
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to apply basic math skills.
- Make routine decisions requiring little judgment. Decisions
typically affect immediate department.
Joining Wallick Communities' The Ashford of Mt. Washington as a
Cook is your opportunity to make an impact in the daily lives of
our senior residents. At The Ashford , we take our mission of
opening doors to homes, opportunity, and hope seriously through
providing exceptional, mission driven care.
Come be a part of the team where we are making a difference in
residents' lives - we will help you reach your potential while you
help others reach theirs in a comfortable and safe space.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and
physical (completed by our Nurse Practitioner) and background
#Foodservicejobs Associated topics: breakfast, cafeteria, cocinera
de produccion, food preparation, kitchen, lunch, restaurant cook,
salad, steakhouse, stove
Keywords: Wallick Communities, Hamilton , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!