Home Health Aide
Company: Addus HomeCare
Posted on: July 12, 2019
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn the fundamentals
of quality home care and deliver life-changing service to your
clients. As an Arcadia Home Health Aide, you'll play a vital role
in supporting seniors and people with disabilities living
independently. This rewarding position provides consistent,
flexible hours to accommodate your personal needs, while providing
a great career with a growing, innovative industry leader.
If you have a genuine passion for helping others, and you are
looking for a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic,
values-driven organization that recognizes and supports your
contribution, we invite you to join our team.
* Follow specific care plans for clients and report on completed
* Assist with personal care needs of the client (bathing, dressing,
* Provide or assist in routine house cleaning, meal preparation,
* Transport client to doctor's office, grocery store and other
* Assist client with the self-administration of medications.
* Observe and report any changes in client's condition.
* Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to
access to sensitive information.
* Maintain regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is
flexible to meet the needs of the department.
* Follow all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and
* Abide by all regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements & Competencies:
* Must be 18 years of age
* Must be a Certified Home Health or Personal Care Aide.
* Pre-employment physical examination/PPD prior to patient
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
* Must have reliable transportation; if by car, a valid driver's
license and proof of insurance is required
* Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for
* Ability to work with limited supervision
* Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
Arcadia Home Care and Staffing is one of the nation's largest
personal home care and support service providers. As a
client-focused, innovative company, we have a simple approach: We
provide great care and we pay attention. Our staff shares a genuine
passion for helping people and conducts all services efficiently,
with a thoroughness to ensure lower health care costs while
maintaining the highest quality of life for our consumers.
Arcadia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual
orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status,
veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
Keywords: Addus HomeCare, Hamilton , Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!