Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Ciena Health Care Management, Inc.
Posted on: February 10, 2024
NEW and IMPROVED wage scale!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Want to make a difference in someone's life every day? As a nurse
with The Laurels of Hamilton, you will be part of a team providing
skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation care to our valued
guests. If you have patience, compassion, and a desire to care for
guests in a gentle and empathetic way, you will love this role. The
Laurels of Hamilton is conveniently located at 2923 Hamilton Mason
Rd in Hamilton, Ohio. Our 80-bed facility promotes the highest
level of care and quality of life for guests who are with us for
short-term respite, rehabilitation, outpatient, hospice care, or
for extended stays.
The Laurels of Hamilton offers one of the leading employee benefits
packages in the industry. This includes:
- Comprehensive health insurance - medical, dental, and
- 401K with matching funds
- DailyPay , a voluntary benefit that allows associates at our
facilities the ability to access their pay when they need it.
- Paid time off (beginning after six months of employment) and
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan forgiveness
- Free CNA/STNA certification
- Zero cost uniforms
- Legacy, our new virtual community and rewards & recognitions
program When you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will
join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication
Why just work when you can help shape a legacy?
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) plans, coordinates, provides,
and manages nursing care services and health education to nursing
- Supervise the care/services provided by Certified Nursing
Assistants (CNA)/State-Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA) and other
team members who care for guests.
- Provide safe and accurate medication-related interventions to
- Assess the health of guests and notify the physician of changes
in status. Promptly implement new orders.
- Select institute-appropriate nursing interventions to stabilize
a guest's condition and/or prevent complications.
- Contribute to the guest's assessment (MDS/CAA's) and the
development of a plan of care. Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience in a long-term care setting
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in the
- CPR certification About Laurel Health Care Company
Laurel Health Care Company (The Laurels) is a national provider of
skilled nursing, subacute, rehabilitative and assisted living
services dedicated to achieving the highest standards of care.
At The Laurels, caring is more than providing excellent medical and
guest services. It's also being a companion, and treating each
guest with the utmost dignity, respect and compassion. It's what we
call "The Laurel Way of Caring", and it comes from within each one
The Laurels was named a Great Place to Work for 2020 based on
approximately 3,500 employee surveys that evaluated more than 60
elements of employee experience on the job, including employee
pride in community impact, belief that their work makes a
difference, and feeling their work has special meaning.
Keywords: Ciena Health Care Management, Inc., Hamilton , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!