State Tested Nurse Aide (STNA)
Company: Ciena Health Care Management, Inc.
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Want to make a difference in someone's life? Join the Laurels of
Hamilton TODAY and become a team member!
If you have patience, empathy, and a genuine desire to care for
those in need, you will love working as an STNA at The Laurels of
Hamilton! The Laurels of Hamilton is conveniently located at 2923
Hamilton Mason Rd in Hamilton, Ohio.
Our 80-bed facility promotes the highest level of care and quality
of life for guests who are with us for short-term respite,
rehabilitation, outpatient, hospice care, or for extended stays. In
this role, you can leave a lasting impact on our guests. We look
for prompt, dedicated candidates who enjoy caring for others.
The Laurel Health Care Company offers one of the leading employee
benefits packages in the industry. This includes:
- Comprehensive health insurance - medical, dental, and
- 401K with matching funds
- DailyPay is a voluntary benefit that allows associates at our
facilities to access their pay when needed.
- Paid time off (beginning after six months of employment) and
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan forgiveness
- Zero cost uniforms
- Legacy, our new virtual community and rewards & recognitions
program When you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will
join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication
Why work when you can help shape a legacy?
As an STNA, you will care for guests under the direction and
supervision of a registered nurse or a licensed practical nurse.
Some responsibilities include:
- Take and record vital signs.
- Measure and record height and weight, intake, and output.
- Care for the guests' environment.
- Assist with bathing, grooming, and toileting.
- Assist with eating and hydration.
- Observe guests' skin when administering care and reports
changes to a licensed nurse; provide skin care as needed.
- Meet guests' mental health and social service needs.
- High school graduate/GED
- STNA certification
- Must be State Tested About Laurel Health Care Company
Laurel Health Care Company (The Laurels) is a national provider of
skilled nursing, subacute, rehabilitative, and assisted living
services dedicated to achieving the highest standards of care.
At The Laurels, caring is more than providing excellent medical and
guest services. It's also being a companion, and treating each
guest with the utmost dignity, respect, and compassion. It's what
we call "The Laurel Way of Caring", and it comes from within each
one of us.
The Laurels were named a Great Place to Work for 2020 based on
approximately 3,500 employee surveys that evaluated more than 60
elements of employee experience on the job, including employee
pride in community impact, the belief that their work makes a
difference, and feeling their work has special meaning.
Keywords: Ciena Health Care Management, Inc., Hamilton , State Tested Nurse Aide (STNA), Healthcare , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!