State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Posted on: September 12, 2023
If you're ready to earn as much as $60 per hour as a State
Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) in Hamilton, without sacrificing
your personal life, you should consider working with us. We offer
true work-life balance with the benefits, coverage, and
professional support you need. At IntelyCare, founded by nurses for
nurses, we understand that a well-supported nurse is more likely to
provide the best patient care possible.Named for the great
statesman Alexander Hamilton, the City of Sculpture boasts a
dedication to the arts and a treasure trove of historical sites.
Maybe you need a break from your rounds and want to spend some time
taking in an outdoor concert at the RiversEdge Amphitheater, or
perhaps you'd rather unwind by shopping for records at Main Street
Vinyl before strolling through the Butler County Historical
Society. We support whatever fills your life and keeps you
grounded. Discover the other great benefits we offer.Benefits
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $17-$60
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottlesWant to
hear more about our company directly from the nurse professionals
who work with us? Here's what a few of our "IntelyPros" have to say
about their experience with IntelyCare:"IntelyCare is the best job
Ive ever had. The pay is better than any other full time job Ive
had in the past, and I have the freedom to make my own schedule.""I
love working with IntelyCare because I am cared for! Making my own
schedule is awesome and it makes my life so much easier.""I am a
single mom and currently in nursing school. IntelyCare allows me to
work less and make more, which gives me more time for school and to
spend with my children.""I really like how this company operates.
The last company I worked for was very demanding/threatening and
did not care about the employees. At IntelyCare, theres no pressure
to pick up shifts, we get benefits and rewards based on our
performances. I also like the variety of facilities in my area."Job
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering
supervisor to any abnormal readings.
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs),
such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene.
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other
tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment.
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any
concerns or emergencies.
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and
communicating with family members and other visitors.
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam
tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when
- Staying engaged with residents and offering
companionship.Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skillsReady For a Job
That Finally Works For You?We get it: You love your profession, but
need balance in your life. If you're ready for a STNA job with real
benefits and the flexibility to choose your shifts and workplaces,
we'd love to hear from you. Apply today and take your career to a
higher level. COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be
vaccinated against Covid-19. We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: IntelyCare, Hamilton , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA), Healthcare , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!