Travel RN - Operating Room
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Operating Room Registered Nurse Assignments Pay Up To $4,948
Weekly! Location: Multiple Exclusive US Assignments Operating Room
Registered Nurses remain in unsterile field; monitor and document
during procedure Scrubbing-in sterile field; aid surgeons by
handing them equipment like sponges and other instruments
Responsibilities: Duties of an OR RN are twofold:
- A Scrub RN prepares the OR for the patient sets up tools and
makes sure the area is sterile for surgery.
- They also assist the surgical team with their masks, gowns, and
- aid the physician by passing instruments.
- After surgery they clear away the tools and prep the patient
for transport to the recovery room.
- The Circulating OR RN works the perimeter of the surgical area
inspecting equipment, double checking the patient's identity, and
getting proper consent forms.
- The Circ RN also assists the anesthesiologist with the patient
and works with the surgeon regarding any special concerns or needs
that could affect the patient's care. Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state (or compact where
- RN Degree from accredited nursing program
- Certifications: BLS, ACLS
- Two years of recent OR RN experience Benefits:
- Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic
partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health
- Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from
routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
- Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage
for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
- Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your
family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective
- Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst-case scenario
with our robust life insurance policies
- 401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in
the best 401(k) plan in the industry PLUS:
- Generous tax-free stipends!
- Join our new Travel for Life Referral Program and earn $1 for
every hour your friend or colleague works for as long as you work
at TotalMed! Rely on the support of the TotalMed family. You put a
lot on the line as a travel nurse, and with TotalMed, you'll always
get the support and info you need, when you need it.
Keywords: Totalmed, Hamilton , Travel RN - Operating Room, Healthcare , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!