RN - Registered Nurse at Gateway Springs Health Campus
Posted on: September 24, 2022
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Our RNs love Trilogy for the stability, meaningful work, and great
team. If you're looking to grow as an RN, Trilogy is where you
Hi! We're glad you're thinking about joining us.
Trilogy is a great place for Registered Nurses. We're a close-knit
team that's walking the walk when it comes to caring for our
residents. One of the things we enjoy most is coming together to
make people smile and giving residents' families peace of mind. We
love it here and we think you will too.
Working in long-term care offers tons of rewards you won't find
anywhere else: an unparalleled sense of stability, great pay, and
did we mention amazing benefits! People support your growth here
and there's a team spirit that makes the tough days a whole lot
easier. That's Trilogy.
The best place you've ever belonged.
Whether you're looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a
helping hand, Trilogy is where you can build a more rewarding
Let's talk about benefits.
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships, and tuition
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance kick in on the first
of the month after your start date
- Wage increases EVERY quarter
- No agency staffing - we're 100% Team Trilogy
- Bonuses for attendance, referrals, gas, and more
- Free meal with every full shift
- Shift Differentials with 8- and 12-hour shifts available
- Free CEUs
- Monthly employee celebrations
- Fully vaccinated teams (some accommodations can be made for
- And so much more!
Create relationships that mean something.
RNs at Trilogy do all the things you'd expect an RN to do anywhere
else. But what sets us apart is that everyone here cares deeply
about coming to work with a servant's heart and a collaborative
spirit. The relationships you build here make Trilogy truly
special. From nursing to food service to housekeeping, careers here
are rewarding because of the consistent people you meet, work with,
and get to know. It's not at all like the fast-paced in-and-out of
other hospitals, restaurants, and hotels.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Here's what you'll do when you join us:
- Create a warm, friendly environment where your residents are
comfortable from admission through discharge.
- You'll advocate for your residents at every stage of care,
making sure that we go above and beyond for them every single
- Develop personalized care plans for each resident based on
observation and expertise.
- When emergency situations happen, you'll act quickly and calmly
to initiate life-saving measures. This could happen with or without
a physician present, and you have the confidence to act with your
residents' wellbeing in mind.
- Handle medication for your residents and keep meticulous
records of every aspect of the care you administer.
If you have these qualifications, we'd love to chat:
- Hold a Registered Nurse (RN) degree or diploma from an
- Have a valid RN state license and CPR certification
- Are experienced in all things nursing and how RNs practice
- Have knowledge about laws, regulations, and guidelines that
relate to long-term care LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Unsure if this role is a good fit for you, or just want an
We take pride in our commitment to your learning and development.
If you're interested in becoming an RN but don't quite have the
qualifications yet, join Team Trilogy in another role, and once you
get going, we'll set you on a FREE training path to help you
achieve your dream job. Our job is to focus on caring for you so
you can spend your time caring for others. We give you all the
tools you need to build a successful, long-lasting career with
Careers close to home and your heart.
Since our founding in 1997, we've been making long-term care better
for our residents and more rewarding for our team members. We're a
Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great
Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to
Work. If you're looking for a place that embraces you for who you
are, helps you achieve your full potential, and makes working hard
feel less like hard work, then look no further than Trilogy.
We're a proud equal opportunity employer. If you're passionate
about providing great care for our residents and creating a
meaningful career at the same time, we'd love to meet you
regardless of your background. We're a diverse team serving diverse
LOCATION:Gateway Springs Health CampusHamiltonOhioTEXT ONE OF OUR
Keywords: Confidential, Hamilton , RN - Registered Nurse at Gateway Springs Health Campus, Healthcare , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!