Nursing Assistant - Hamilton - Intermediate Care - PT/Days
Company: Kettering Medical Center Network
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers
and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We
are committed to transforming the health care experience with
high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented
mission is in action every day, whether it's by providing care in
our facilities, training the next generation of health care
professionals, or serving others through international
Kettering Health Hamilton
* Kettering Health Hamilton, formerly Fort Hamilton Hospital, has
been serving the Hamilton community for over 90 years.
* Leads the way to better health in the Butler County area, serving
patients from Fairfield, Oxford, Cincinnati, Middletown and
* KH Hamilton offerings include maternity, emergency, the most
advanced wound healing in Butler County, and a range of outpatient
* In 2020, KH Hamilton received an "A" from the Leapfrog Group, a
national patient safety watchdog, ranking among the safest
hospitals in the United States.
* Full-service, community hospital licensed for 203 beds.
* In 2020, KH Hamilton received several awards from
* America's 250 Best Hospitals (2018-2020)
* America's 100 Best Pulmonary Care (2018-2020)
* Gastrointestinal Care Excellence Award (2020)
Responsibilities & Requirements
* The Nursing Assistant serves as a member of the interdisciplinary
* The NA collaborates with unit leadership in coordinating the day
to day activities of the patient care unit. This includes the
processing of patient records and ongoing communication with
nursing staff, physicians and interdepartmental personnel.
* The NA serves as a resource for physicians and other members of
the health care team for the electronic medical record.
* The NA performs nursing care skills that have been delegated by
the licensed nurse. She/he plays an integral role in the patient
care experience and both directly and indirectly impacts the
perception of care.
Applicants Must Have:
* High School Graduate or equivalent
* Successful completion of Health Coordinator training upon hire
* Successful completion of Nursing Assistant Orientation upon hire
* Must have one of the following:
* Six months experience as a nursing assistant in a hospital or a
long-term care facility
* Completion of Nursing Assistant course in the last six months
* Nursing student or listed as pre-nursing as shown on
* Current employee with Kettering Health Network
Would Prefer Applicants Have:
* Proven effective interpersonal and communication skills
* Appropriate telephone etiquette
* Basic computer knowledge and keyboarding skills
* Customer service skills
* Able to multitask, prioritize and function in a high stress
* Certification in CPR/BLS
Keywords: Kettering Medical Center Network, Hamilton , Nursing Assistant - Hamilton - Intermediate Care - PT/Days, Healthcare , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!