Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Specialty: Medical TechnologistLocations: Hamilton, OH Shift:
Varied Shifts and every other weekendDuration: 13 weeksStart Date:
- Performs tests and procedures in assigned sections, including
those which require exercise of independent judgment and
responsibility with minimum supervision.
- Independently performs qualitative and quantitative tests,
following established guidelines and predetermined criteria.
- Identifies problems that may adversely affect test performance
and/or results and uses knowledge, critical thinking skills, and
judgment to troubleshoot and resolve them.
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment.
- Medical technologists, also known as clinical laboratory
technologists, perform and analyze the results of complex
scientific tests on blood and bodily fluids.
- These highly trained professionals work in hospitals and
independent laboratories using sophisticated procedures and
- Receiving, typing, testing, and recording blood bank
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in Lab Science required
- Blood bank experience required
- Current MT or MLS (ASCP) required.
- Active state license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when
interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff
members.About UsAll Medical Personnel is a national leader in
healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA)
as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal
is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized
approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national
healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the
focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Hamilton , Medical Technologist-MT, Healthcare , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!