Physical Therapist (SIGN ON BONUS!!)
Company: Summit Home Care
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Geriatrics opening in Hamilton, Ohio. This and other physical
therapy jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com
Summit Home Care is hiring for a dedicated PTA to join our growing
team. Join our company that has been awarded Top Workplaces award
for 5 years! We look forward to hearing from you!
We are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality
home health care services available and doing so with world-class
customer service. This is a great opportunity for you to use your
PTA skills to provide quality one-on-one care with a focus on the
individual patient and positive outcomes.
As a Physical Therapist Assistant, you will operate under the
supervision of the Clinical Management Team while providing direct
care to patients.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients'
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded
- PTA License required
- Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Keyphrases: gerontologist jobs, long term care nurse jobs, long
term care nursing jobs
Keywords: Summit Home Care, Hamilton , Physical Therapist (SIGN ON BONUS!!), Healthcare , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!