RN - Registered Nurse - Weekend Only
Company: Gateway Springs Health Campus
Posted on: May 13, 2022
LIFE AT TRILOGY:Trilogy Health Services was founded in December
1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out
of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging
Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's
Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and
continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding
opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our
growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for
you while you care for others. #C4UThe Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!Equal Opportunity EmployerTeam Trilogy - It's
Where You BelongWHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:Are you a hard-working RN? Do
you want to be a part of a growing company that invests in their
employees? Give us your best shot!What's in it for you:
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to
help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No agency!
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus for attendance, referrals, gas and more!
- FREE Health Insurance Option
- Shift Differentials
- Weekly Pay
- 12 hour shifts offered
- Free CEUs
- And much more!What you'll be doing:
- Utilize the nursing process by delivering patient care,
ensuring continuity of care from admission through discharge, and
returning to family and community.
- Perform the clinical role of patient educator, caregiver,
counselor, consultant, and patient advocate.
- Observe, evaluate and report (when necessary) each resident's
physical and emotional status in order to develop care plans based
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations and
initiate immediate "life-saving" measures in the absence of a
- Provide direct nursing care and provide clinical supervision of
patient care staff working with residents assigned on your unit to
provide direct care.
- Administer and document medication and treatments and
accurately record all care provided.
- Document resident care provided and resident's response or lack
of response to care provided.Join our growing company that has been
recognizes as a Best Places to Work throughout our four states! We
would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!WHAT WE'RE LOOKING
- Possess an RN Degree or diploma from an accredited college or
- Must have and maintain a current, valid RN state license and
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term careLOCATION:Gateway Springs Health
Keywords: Gateway Springs Health Campus, Hamilton , RN - Registered Nurse - Weekend Only, Healthcare , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!