Behavioral Health Provider (LISW, LSW, LPC, LPCC)
Company: Primary Health Solutions
Posted on: January 5, 2022
rimary Health Solutions is currently looking for a Full Time
Behaviorist for our Hamilton Bever Health Center.CLINICAL
- Provides clinical services for referred patients in school
and/or clinic settings;
- Offers consultation to area schools and agencies;
- Provides treatment and/or care coordination of mental health
- Conduct clinical assessment
- Develop and implement integrated wellness plan consistent with
principles of client self-management;
- Facilitate behavioral interventions;
- Crisis interventions;
- Collaborate with agency staff and community service providers
to coordinate referrals and delivery of services; and complete
- Provides training skills and patient education strategies and
develops specific behavioral change plans for patients and
behavioral health protocols.
MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES: necessary for good patient care and
satisfying accreditation requirements.
- Maintains complete medical records, including history, physical
exams, and telephone message summaries.
- Completes appropriate progress notes in each assigned work area
plus other special patient forms.
- Completes appropriate correspondence, phone calls and letters
to patients and referring physicians.
- Participates in health collaborative / health improvement
- Carries out medical administrative functions necessary for
quality patient care and compliance with accreditation
- Participates in committee activities and chart reviews. May
participate in Quality Improvement and Risk Management activities
and committee work in assigned areas.
- Attends Department/Center meetings as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Master Degree in Social Work;
preferred Master Degree in Social Work. Must have graduated from an
approved social work program. Two years experience working with
indigent populations and community based programs preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Licensed by the Ohio Board
of Social Work as an LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC. Primary Health Solutions
is a leading Federally Qualified Community Health Center located in
Butler County, Ohio. We service approximately 32,000 patients in
Butler County as well as Warren and Clinton counties. We are a
mission driven organization providing care to all members of the
communities we serve. PHS is a nationally recognized NCQA Level III
patient centered medical home providing the highest quality of care
to the patients within our network. PHS also provides integrated
care including, pre-natal, pediatrics, family medicine, internal
medicine, infectious disease, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy
and WIC services.Healthcare is a field of rapid change and so is
PHS. The leadership and staff of the organization embrace change to
continually evaluate and assure that we are bringing the highest
quality of care to our patients. In doing so the staff continues to
learn and grow in their jobs. It's true change is stressful
however, when you do it for the right reasons it is extremely
rewarding. Developing the culture is a goal for PHS as it moves
forward. Full-Time Benefits
- Competitive Hourly Rate/Salary
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Keywords: Primary Health Solutions, Hamilton , Behavioral Health Provider (LISW, LSW, LPC, LPCC), Healthcare , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!