Director of Revenue
Company: Primary Health Solutions
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Job Type: Full-time (exempt) Compensation Range:
$85,000 - $130,000 Job Location: 300 High Street, 4th Floor,
Hamilton OH 45011 Come make a difference with us! We are the
destination for servant leaders to provide comprehensive and
exceptional care. We meet people where they are and partner with
them on their journey towards wellness. Primary Health Solutions is
a non-profit, safety-net healthcare provider serving Southwest Ohio
with centers and school-based centers in Hamilton, Fairfield,
Middletown, Oxford, Dayton, and Trenton. We have been serving the
community since 1997. At Primary Health Solutions, we want to help
build communities where everyone is healthy and happy. We're with
you every step of the way, with the care you need for each stage of
life from infants to seniors and provide Primary Care, Women's
Health, Behavioral Health, Dental and Vision services. We're
committed to growing the capabilities of our people. Join our
community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new
ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Are you ready to do
impactful work that truly means something? Join us as we continue
to RISE (R-respect, I - innovate, S - stewardship, E - excellence).
We are seeking a dynamic candidate to join the Primary Health
Solutions team as the Director of Revenue at our Administrative
office.A day in the life of the Director of Revenue:
- Oversees the operations of the RCM department, including the
design of an organization structure adequate for achieving the
department's goals and objectives.
- Develops and oversees production of metrics related to
- Leads efforts related to tracking grants and ensuring that the
funds will be utilized for allowable purposes in the time frame
allowed and as close to the budgeted timeline as possible. This
will include tracking 340B savings for the organization.
- Develops relationships with key stakeholders at grantor
organizations, including HRSA.
- Provides timely grant reporting to various organizations,
- Responsible leader in Finance for partnering with Operations to
apply for new grant funding, including but not limited to
developing a budget.
- Manages the production of grant revenue recognition and grant
cash forecasts and budgets.
- Assists as necessary with all audits and takes the lead on all
grant and revenue cycle management deep dives.
- Leader responsible for accuracy of revenue across all service
lines and health centers.
- Drives the insurance verification process to ensure PHS staff
have the necessary tools and processes to initiate pre-registration
- Complies with local, state, and federal government reporting
requirements and tax filings.Core Competencies:
- Customer Service: Committed to increasing customer
satisfaction, sets proper customer expectations, assumes
responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments
to customers are met.
- Communication: Understand and communicate effectively with
others using a variety of contexts and formats, which include
writing, speaking, reading, listening and interpersonal
- Dependability: Meets commitments, works independently, accepts
accountability, handles change, sets personal standards, stays
focused under pressure, meets attendance/punctuality
- Quality: Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to
excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality
levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality
- Productivity: Manages a fair workload, volunteers for
additional work, prioritizes tasks, develops good work procedures,
manages time well, and handles information flow.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field. MBA
or MHA preferred.
- Minimum three years of healthcare experience in an
administrative setting or role required.
- Experience in medical billing or grant management a plus.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Problem solver that can adapt to changes.
- Attention to detail.Company Benefits and Perks: We embrace an
inclusive culture and encourage everyone at Primary Health
Solutions to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We
offer a variety of family-friendly benefits available to all of our
- Retirement Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Corporate Discounts
- Wellness Program
- Success Coach PI202115326
Keywords: Primary Health Solutions, Hamilton , Director of Revenue, Executive , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!