Company: The Laurels of Hamilton
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Laurels of Hamilton - Are you an experienced maintenance
director? As our Maintenance Director, you will act as a hands-on
leader in maintaining the physical plant in our skilled nursing
The Laurel Health Care Company offers one of the leading employee
benefit packages in the industry. This includes:
- Comprehensive health insurance - medical, dental and
- 401K with matching funds
- , a voluntary benefit that allows associates at our facilities
the ability to access their pay when they need it.
- Paid time off (beginning after six months of employment) and
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan forgiveness
- Free CNA/STNA certification
- Zero cost uniforms
- Legacy,our new virtual community and rewards & recognitions
When you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will join an
experienced, hard-working team that values communication and
Why just work, when you can help shape a legacy?
- The Maintenance Director maintains the physical plant and
essential mechanical electrical and SNF resident care equipment in
safe operating condition.
- Maintains all essential mechanical, electrical and patient care
equipment in safe operating condition
- Demonstrates technical knowledge and analytic ability to
diagnose and repair equipment malfunctions. Coordinates and
oversees activities of outside contractors, trades-people in
construction, repair and maintenance of physical plant and
- Manages departmental budget, ordering supplies and tracking
- Current knowledge of state and federal laws, codes and
regulations that apply to maintenance services and records of
long-term care. Able to assure compliance with regulations as they
relate to maintenance department and life safety code.
- May supervise housekeeping and laundry departments
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years physical plant and equipment
experience in an institutional environment with supervisory or
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Certification in HVAC, plumbing, electrical preferred
Covid 19 vaccination required
Keywords: The Laurels of Hamilton, Hamilton , Maintenance Director, Executive , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!