Company: Digital Enterprise Society
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Reporting to the Board of Trustees, the Digital Enterprise
Society (DES) Executive Director is the forward facing executive
responsible for outreach to members, prospective members, and
vendors. -- -In addition to supervising the daily operations,
revenue generation is key. The DES board is looking for an
Executive Director that has a willingness to conduct personal
outreach to members and solicit corporate and individual membership
and monetary support as well as vendor participation.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor-- - -s degree in business,
at least one year of management experience with a non-profit member
driven association, have an outgoing and connector personality and
have a willingness to roll up their sleeves to implement the vision
set by the board of Trustees.
- Board and Volunteer Engagement
- Work collaboratively with the DES Board of Trustees to create a
short-term and long-term strategy for member outreach.
- Identify existing working groups and create a strategy for
ongoing connection and growth.
- Ensure the current member and program marketing and outreach
continue, utilizing the existing 1099 part time staff.
- Identify individuals, organizations or companies for
collaboration and future growth of the association.
- Daily Operations
- The DES Operations Manager leads the HR/AR/Payroll and overall
company operations. This position would work with the DES
Operations Manager to ensure these areas continue to operate in
their current efficient manner.
- Ensure DES staffing to accomplish initiatives as set by the
Board of Trustees. Currently this is the Operation Manager and 1099
- Identify and initiate a strategy for sales outreach.
- Create success metrics.
- Utilize past PLM World performance and vendor interest as a
base for future success.
- Work collaboratively with the Board of Trustees to identify new
vendor and members beyond the PLM World base.
- Financial Management
- Work collaboratively with the Board of Trustees to identify,
launch and succeed in revenue diversification and long-term health
of the organization.
- Work with the DES Operations Manager to ensure annual reporting
is completed on the required legal timelines.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Location:
Hamilton, OH - 45013
Keywords: Digital Enterprise Society, Hamilton , Executive Director, Executive , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!