Posted on: February 11, 2024
Flex is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that
helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative
products that improve the world.We believe in the power of
diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of
belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a
community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation
to make great products that create value and improve people's
lives.A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference
and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and
collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but
don't meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join
us to create the extraordinary. Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and
contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a Process
Engineering located in Monroe, OH.
Reporting to the Director New Business Operations, the Process
Engineering is responsible for process-engineering capabilities
focused on cost, quality and delivery improvements in order to
support a manufacturing organization.
What a typical day looks like:
- Understand the manufacturing process, technologies, techniques
and the product
- Define, Implement and evaluate proposed designs and processes
- Have the capability to independently or together with other
engineering stakeholders identify root causes of failures in the
- High level participation in daily production activities and
effective problem solving on daily issues
- Prepare justification, purchase and implement capital equipment
- Support and oversee new process equipment production.
- Support the raising and introduction of engineering change
- Establish robust, repeatable and reproducible process
- Develop, implement and take ownership of process control
- Trouble shoot process related issues.
- Participate in activities pertaining to cycle time and process
- Evaluate and select various engineered materials.
- Implement statistical process analysis on new and existing
- Implement safety, productivity and yield improvements.
- Improve manufacturing techniques and through put.
- Provide continuous development of manufacturing techniques that
will improve in-house capabilities and yields.
- Develop and maintain process documentation.
- Review processing methods.
- Interface with production of all activities associated with new
process implementation and transfer.
- Assist in the development of training and provide training to
production personnel during new technology transfer.
- Provide equipment maintenance and repair support as
- Lead cost improvement/reduction programs.The experience we're
looking to add to our team:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience and
- 2 years of experience.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work but can
work independently, and in some cases may supervise/oversee
- Distribution environment experience (preferred)
- Lean and Kaizen experience.What you'll receive for the great
work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailersCR29
Job Category Production EngineeringRelocation: Eligible for
domestic relocation only
Is Sponsorship Available?
NoFlex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection
decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We
celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race,
religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy
status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to
provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for
assistance in the application process. Please email
email@example.com and we'll discuss your specific situation
and next steps (NOTE: this email does not accept or consider
resumes or applications. This is only for disability assistance. To
be considered for a position at Flex, you must complete the
application process first).
Keywords: Flextronics, Hamilton , Process engineer, Engineering , Monroe, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!