IT Support Engineer - Onsite
Posted on: November 17, 2023
This position is responsible to develop support solutions in a
professional and manufacturing environment. Deliver quality
technical support to maintain and improve the functionality of the
organization's network and technology. Support the organization's
needs by performing a wide range of duties from basic computer
setup, software installation, phone and other communication setups
to network and application troubleshooting.
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Salaried Exempt
- Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Short Term Disability
- 6 Paid Holidays Off
- 401K & 401K Match
- Merit Increases
- End of Year Bonus
- Employee Referral Program- $500 for each employee referred!
Provide support to end users on equipment and software applications
including desktop computers, peripherals, copiers, fax machines,
scanners, computer operating systems, office applications, VPN, and
Identify, research and resolve technical problems of IT equipment
and software applications
Resolve issues of complex nature; working closely with Database,
Engineering, Developer and Network personnel and providers
Provide advanced troubleshooting skills for software apps, hardware
and phone support
Working knowledge of user accounts for network, e-mail, O365 and
Respond to IT support requests, telephone calls, e-mails, and
requests for technical support
Keeping an updated list of tasks and projects
Document, track and monitor problems to ensure timely
Inventory control of deployed and non-deployed equipment
Follow support processes, strive to improve processes and
procedures where fit
-Microsoft desktop networking and Office 365 experience.
-Dell VRTX Chassis, Dell PowerVault.
-Device, hardware skills: copies, printers, PCs, scanners in a
-Firewall and switch management: Fortinet, FortiGate.
-Project management and planning.
-Vendor service and support, spare parts management, audio/video
equipment and VIOP.
- Four year college in a related field.
- Ability to handle first-line responsibility for isolating
network, equipment and software problems
- Driven to solve complex technical challenges
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, both
written and verbal
- Effective self-discipline, judgement, organizational, time
management and multi-tasking skills
- Decisiveness and creativity in situations involving a variety of
duties even with frequent changes
- Strong work ethic, including "whatever it takes" and "nothing is
- Team player, with the ability to build influential relationships
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a technology support role
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, end
user applications and hardware
- Knowledge of PC hardware configurations and troubleshooting
- Server / Networking skills, including troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, network drives, printer
- Knowledge of general office equipment, such as phone, fax,
cellular service, Wi-Fi
Keywords: Vinylmax, Hamilton , IT Support Engineer - Onsite, Engineering , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!