Geek Squad Home Theater Installation Technician - Cincinnati, OH
Company: Best Buy
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Please Note: You can also apply directly for this position by
going to jobs.bestbuy.com and searching for -878881BR. -A completed
application in our system will be required to proceed with any
further steps in the hiring process.
Job Description :The Geek Squad Home Theater Agent, travels via a
company owned vehicle (Geekmobile) from the precinct to our
client's home and assist with the delivery, installation, repair,
and haul away of home theater technology products and equipment.
They provide our clients service that exceeds expectations by
handling appointments with care, asking the right questions to
enhance the client experience, and providing prompt follow up of
recommendations as well as solutions. Geek Squad Home Theater
experts, are responsible for completing fulfillment of
intermediately complete work, while managing inventory and vehicle
maintenance for our Geekmobiles in partnership with other
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships
with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to
deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building
relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions for
- Performs a variety of fulfillment duties for clients in their
homes including delivery, installation and networking with a
primary focus on Home Theater technology.
- Phone and in-person contacts with clients to reveal diagnostic
discoveries and make recommendations for protecting and defending
- Provides timely updates to the client and store precincts.
- Manages inventory and Geekmobile maintenance.
- Provides feedback and training to store teams and assists in
store stock repairs.
- Supports Geek Squad efforts to protect the world, one device at
a time.Basic Qualifications
- 1 year of customer service experience
- 6 months experience in one or more of the following: sales,
delivery, installation, repair OR military equivalent
- Current, valid driver's license
- Have and maintain a driving record which meets Best Buy safety
standards (e.g. minimal number of violations/accidents, etc.)
- Ability to consistently lift/carry/maneuver products weighing
75lbs+ individually, or 150lbs+ as a team (support tools such as a
harness, dolly, and/or lift may be provided as applicable for the
type of work being performed)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Acquire and maintain any state or local licensing, as required,
within 90 days of hirePreferred Qualification
- Previous experince in an in-home experience environment
- Previous experience actively using and learning about
technology productsAdditional Job Information :Join our team!
While you're busy delivering on our belief of making technology
work for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded
for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance
philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in
your career and increase your earning potential.
Ready? Let's do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers
and employees, click on the apply button below. The application
will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the
requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72
Keywords: Best Buy, Hamilton , Geek Squad Home Theater Installation Technician - Cincinnati, OH, Engineering , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!